ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Jill Biden’s DEI Secret Service pick to Resign Monday

We really and I mean this with all sincerity, need to hire more immigrants for the Secret Service. It's a fact that by the time a Mexican child is 3 years old, he can shingle a 6/12 roof without toe boards or a safety harness. ( slows the work down ). That 1/12 roof that the would be assassin scaled would be child's play or maybe child's work with an Estwing hammer...

• Love
Reactions: ThirdGamete
We really and I mean this with all sincerity, need to hire more immigrants for the Secret Service. It's a fact that by the time a Mexican child is 3 years old, he can shingle a 6/12 roof without toe boards or a safety harness. ( slows the work down ). That 1/12 roof that the would be assassin scaled would be child's play or maybe child's work with an Estwing hammer...
On the humor scale...1/10.

Be better.

451626276_10229096942866391_6124576467557034268_n.jpg

Reactions: Scruddy
We should hire Chiun from Reno Williams to teach our presidents the art of Sinanju and we wouldn’t really need a secret service. Think of the savings.

Reactions: NoleinATL
The tolerant left being tolerant again I see lol "we're the good guys and you're in a cult!!!"

These same people complaining that the shooter missed were the same ones wanting to ban the unvaccinated from existence during covid. They're absolute asses in every aspect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT