ADVERTISEMENT

Brevin doll

Anchored a 4x100 at Drake that was the 2nd fastest ever in Iowa behind only Tim Dwight's team in '96. I know the rb room is crowded but I actually think this kid might carve out a role this year.
Tim Dwight was playing for the Hawkeyes in 1996.

lol...I've enjoyed these boards since 2001, but don't feel moved to post all that often. Hopefully that means quality above quantity, but not always. When you misspell the name of the player you're posting about you lose all street cred. Excited to post again in 2026!

Anchored a 4x100 at Drake that was the 2nd fastest ever in Iowa behind only Tim Dwight's team in '96. I know the rb room is crowded but I actually think this kid might carve out a role this year.
Thing that sucks about that is we got robbed of what would have been an all time 4x1 race due to the ankeny kids injury in the open 100. Unfortunately they are in two different classes so we won’t get to see it at state.

it would be just like a deep state clone to choose a second team fullback from the early nineties as his screen name just to throw Hawkeye fans off the scent.

Time to go into hiding for another five years.
Y’all come back now! 😉 Hope to see you post again come Sept….👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT