ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Ferentz... No Iowa logo attire

Seriously dude... Yeah it sucks you got fired unceremoniously and are allowed to finish the year. Your family and yourself has cashed a lot of checks worth a lot of money for you to be this petty.
He didn't last week either. WHERE YOU BEEN.

• Haha
Reactions: Bierhalter
Seriously dude... Yeah it sucks you got fired unceremoniously and are allowed to finish the year. Your family and yourself has cashed a lot of checks worth a lot of money for you to be this petty.
Let's wait and see how many programs offer him a OC position. My guess is zero.

Not a fan of either dad or son but let’s let Brian leave in peace.

Why we live in America isn't it?

The players demonstrated more class than apparently many posters on this thread are capable of.
For gosh sake he's fired & will be gone.......put your hatred in the rearview mirror & try to post like an adult & just appreciate what this team has accomplished with 5 stars/starters out.
I'll take west championship and appreciate it.

I don’t care that he doesn’t wear Iowa logo gear the rest of the way. He’s gone after the next three games. He shouldn’t be on the sideline coaching now. While I totally support Beth’s decision to not renew his contract, IMHO she made a big mistake letting him hang around.

I don’t care that he doesn’t wear Iowa logo gear the rest of the way. He’s gone after the next three games. He shouldn’t be on the sideline coaching now. While I totally support Beth’s decision to not renew his contract, IMHO she made a big mistake letting him hang around.
I agree with you on Beth letting BF stay the rest of the year. IMO she should have made a clean cut and moved on.

Sorry I have support both KF and BF. But this is bullshit. Have some class and show that you support both the university and your players. Why is he even doing this. No class in my eyes for both BF and KF.
Sorry, just accept the situation and move forward. It shows me it is all about him and no one else.
As I said before I was behind both of them, but does show how immature he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT