ADVERTISEMENT

Browns vs Steelers

Classic Tomlin. All sizzle, no steak. Bullshit game plan as usual. I have said for 5 years no Super Bowls with Tomlin at the controls. 3 playoff wins in 10 years with a HOF qb. Thanks.

Big Ben cant hit shit either. Dude is making Petras blush. Everything is sailing. Even 8 yard fades.

Meanwhile Baker is hitting people in the gut.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
One of my best friends is a Steelers fan. I do feel bad for him. I tried to encourage him to cheer for Chiefs here on out. Too soon.

I am starting to buy the argument that Tomlin is over-rated.

I've never liked Ben, as I find some credibility to rape allegations.

I literally just clicked on the game. OMG. Cleveland 35-10? I have no issues with the Steelers but it's pretty cool to see the Brownies ahead.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Sadly, as a Browns fan....way tooo much time left......Cleveland damn near blew a 35 pt lead to dallas in the 4th quarter earlier this year.....NO lead is safe!

CSB I have a Ferentz signed Browns jacket.

Sadly, as a Browns fan....way tooo much time left......Cleveland damn near blew a 35 pt lead to dallas in the 4th quarter earlier this year.....NO lead is safe!

I can recall watching Colts - Chiefs game when I was in Baghdad. Not a single punt in the game. So I know nothing is impossible in the NFL.

CSB I have a Ferentz signed Browns jacket.

Sorry but since you doxxed yourself i have to picture you at Carlos O'Kelly's walking up to Kirk after Hawk Talk with a Browns jacket and a manbun and Kirk giving you the Clint Eastwood Gran Torino grimace.

Reactions: Moral
I feel pretty dumb for thinking this was over already.
I remember once reading about recruiting BB players, and Jerry Tarkanian said that he recruited players up until the day classes started...He said LOI Signing day just defined the competioon...
Cleveland being spotted 28 in the first, just (unfortunately) defined the Steelers task for the rest of the game......

BTW, the Cleveland Browns have gone +5 in TO margin and are going to win by like 2.5-3 scores scores. That's some extreme Ferentz ball.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT