ADVERTISEMENT

BTCG Ticket Info

University notified me an hour ago that I got tickets. They are preassigned, with the seats based on priority points. Went in 2015--it's an outstanding stadium, not a bad seat in the house, really.
Yep we were in the nose bleeds in the end zone and it wasn’t that bad back in ‘15.

Reactions: longliveCS40
Rec'd confirmation from U I have tix. Now I still have the rooms and other tickets I purchase to get rid of. 8 tickets sections 419 and 425, no obstructed views, and four rooms for Friday and Saturday. I'm not taking less than I paid, so about $500-$600 per person for tix and room.

Otherwise I'm unloading on Stub Hub and Craigslist for more.

I have 3 tickets that I I don’t need anymore since I found 5 together. These are is section 121 Row 20. Asking $500/ticket.

these are insanely great seats as they are 20 rows from the turf. They are currently going for $900 each on stubhub before fees. I am just asking what I paid.
Let me know if you know anyone looking for 3 in a great spot.

Here is what I heard from my travel guy yesterday evening. He has connections with the B1G directly for this game, and has had this since the first B1G CCG. He also deals with Marriot and Hilton flagged hotels and motels directly.

They indicated to him they were honoring cancellations, and were charging one day. This is the tOSU and Wisconsin fans that reserved. I believe the last day for them to cancel is today. Both Hilton and Marriot are going to try to get $350 per night if things remain as they are now.

They also indicated to him that restaurants in Indianapolis were increasing prices by up to 25% for this weekend only.

He believes there will be no tickets available for the game, and he believes that 400 level tickets are going to remain $500 or above. This is unusual as prices normally come down closer to game time.

This is one guy, and this is the resale market. It obviously doesn't apply to one season ticket holder, who received tickets for $95.00 selling to someone directly, and it doesn't apply to those checking hotel web-sites and refreshing looking for one off deals. I think that opportunity exists, but I also think it's going to be difficult to find these kinds of deals.

I have one room left. It's either for two nights, or one night, and I won't know until later today.

I have the possibility of getting more room and ticket packages. This guy has promised these to me since I bought out all his other packages. But he told me it's not going to be cheap, and the only possibility at this point is one night, and tickets in the 400 level. For probably no less than $700.00 per person, but I don't know yet.

My possibilities on this: If anyone is interested, I might put you directly with this gentleman if he if agreeable to this. Or depending on whether he wants me to buy all available, or let's me buy one at a time, I'll take this piecemeal. But my instinct is that there will only be 3-5 of these. 3-5 means 3-5 rooms, and 6-10 tickets.

If I do this, I'm not splitting rooms and tickets. I did that with the first tranche, and I still haven't dug my way out of it. The tickets are easy, the rooms get complicated to transfer. Also, if I do this, I'll do this as my time allows.

Regarding the one room available, I'll know this afternoon. Hopefully. Regarding any additional tickets and rooms, I'll know this afternoon. Hopefully.

Probably Tomorrow.
A lot of the tickets from the UI are pretty crappy. Players families and big donors get good seats but a large bunch are upstairs.
I actually spoke to the ticket office yesterday and they informed me that the UI allotted tickets will be 100 and 200 level tickets. I believe starting in sections 142/242 and spanning into end zone seats.

Another route for those looking for tickets. Download the SeatGeek app. They pull tickets from all sources, and there are tons out there. They also have a deal to return tickets until 8pm on 12/1. With a return you get full future SeatGeek credit. I bet it will be interesting to see the prices after 8pm tomorrow night. Good luck to those who are looking!

I’m waiting for them to come down or just not going. I think I paid around 180-200 in 2015. Damn Bidenflation
Yeah it looks like I'm out as well.

For those looking, I did see tickets being offered on Iowa City Craigslist for as low as $180. Don't know how trustworthy that is because I've never dealt with Craigslist before.....

Yeah it looks like I'm out as well.

For those looking, I did see tickets being offered on Iowa City Craigslist for as low as $180. Don't know how trustworthy that is because I've never dealt with Craigslist before.....
High likelyhood that is a scam. If you are inclined, do it with paypal goods and services protection. I texted someone on one of these listings and they are trying to get cashapp from people which is insanely dumb.

I thought prices were high on Saturday night at ~$300 so I waited. I am kicking myself now, this is brutal. I have a room so I'm going but this doesn't feel like I'm going to find tickets.

I live in Indy. Earlier this year I posted here and in the Lounge about Sports Illustrated tickets(www.sitickets.com) where for a modest fee you could reserve the option to purchase tickets in advance if your team advanced to the championship. For those who didn't take advantage of that advice tickets are in high demand(just like 2015). I have seen some ticket offers on Indianapolis Craigslist as well as offerup.com there is a national ticket broker located here ETAtickets.com See ya at the big game

Stubhub is crazy right now, on Saturday night there were over 5400 tickets available it's now at 2305. Which means that people are paying the outrageous prices for these tickets.

I am a first year season ticket holder and not a donor, I was shocked to see them fill my request of 3 tickets. I did mention that I'm a HMB parent, I don't know if that helped me or not. I'm just thankful I reserved a hotel room the day after the Penn State game, I remember grumbling about paying $85 per night for a cheap Choice Hotel but that is looking very cheap right now. Cheapest hotel in Indy right now on Priceline is $283 per night.

For those of you waiting to see if the prices come down your best bet is to check early and often on Thursday as that is when us season ticket holders get our tickets. I'm not completely sure they can be transferred electronically in order to be posted on Stubhub.

Stubhub is crazy right now, on Saturday night there were over 5400 tickets available it's now at 2305. Which means that people are paying the outrageous prices for these tickets.

I am a first year season ticket holder and not a donor, I was shocked to see them fill my request of 3 tickets. I did mention that I'm a HMB parent, I don't know if that helped me or not. I'm just thankful I reserved a hotel room the day after the Penn State game, I remember grumbling about paying $85 per night for a cheap Choice Hotel but that is looking very cheap right now. Cheapest hotel in Indy right now on Priceline is $283 per night.

For those of you waiting to see if the prices come down your best bet is to check early and often on Thursday as that is when us season ticket holders get our tickets. I'm not completely sure they can be transferred electronically in order to be posted on Stubhub.

This seems to be my only hope right now, that once season ticket holders get theirs there will be more supply.

Reactions: ssckelley
FYI, I just found out the HMB will be in section 129. So they will be more in the corner instead of right behind the goal posts like they are in Kinnick.

If you log into your account you can see your tickets but can’t download them yet.

I’m in Section 335 Row 2. Better than I expected.

Reactions: jdw10224405
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT