ADVERTISEMENT

Buckle up Hawkeye state for some weather 7/15

OPs mom sees a lot more than that šŸ˜
Well then we know you aren't involved.

gotcha-i-got-you.gif

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
So OP's mom is getting railroaded tonight, (Duh), Lucas will be dead tomorrow, I take firsties on his widow, and the storms are going to take the tigerhawk off the water tower. Does that about sum things up?

Give you guys the shower that you need hippies
I assume this diatribe is directed at @jellyfish10 ( and right on the money ) ;)
So OP's mom is getting railroaded tonight, (Duh), Lucas will be dead tomorrow, I take firsties on his widow, and the storms are going to take the tigerhawk off the water tower. Does that about sum things up?
Don't forget the MAGA mother in law from Indiana is part of the deal plus the flea bitten 19 pound turd ball...

Remember that by law if your neighbor's stuff flies into your lawn you legally own it.
Donā€™t want it. Chucked it back in the neighborā€™s yard. They are such idiots that donā€™t pay attention to the weather forecast and leave everything out to get blown away. You canā€™t fix stupid.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
IMG-1457.jpg
Muscatine looks like the set of a Doomsday movie lol.

"And the sea was angry on that fateful day"...

I've told the story before here - in 1970 my family and I got caught out on the river by a tornado on the Mississippi near Cassville WI. Made it to shore, but the boat got swamped and we wound up spending the night on a nearby island.

We were in a back channel north of Cassville fishing, and things got really still and we could hear thunder to our west. My dad says "I don't like this, reel your poles in, we're heading home". We flew down the back channel and as we rounded the island corner back into the main channel, there it was about a half mile upstream.

The one thing I can still picture to this day was my brother was sitting on an air mattress, and the river waves were bouncing us so bad, it threw him off and wheeeee! Off it flew, pinwheeling end over end down the channel.

When the sun came up, we got the boat bailed and motor running and headed back to camp. Coast Guard and a bunch of campers were out looking for us. When our neighbor first saw us, the first thing he said was "we thought you were all dead".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT