ADVERTISEMENT

Bullying claims and eerie online posts: What we know about Iowa school shooter Dylan Butler

I agree that it shouldn't happen but I'm not surprised when it does happen. And don't be surprised if it happens more often if people don't want to try to solve for the problem but rather blame it all on guns or mental health.
Here is what I see.

As adults we realize we need to tone it down because we understand that there is a higher percentage than ever of people walking around with guns. Yes I do understand there are a small percentage of yahoos who carry guns AND still act inappropriately because they are looking for an excuse to confront people with their gun.

Kids are a whole different story. The bullies have no idea flipping people shit could get them shot. Kids arent supposed to be carrying or have free access to firearms.....but we all know far too many do.

I have guns and kids/grandkids. I keep them secured but am getting sick of the turds who are giving or making guns accessible to kids.

Tired as fvck of the post shooting attitude of "the family has suffered enough so no criminal charges will be filed".

If someone makes a firearm available to someone who shouldn't have it and there is an injury or death (including suicide) it needs to be a felony with a minimum time served of 5 yrs.

Reactions: SB_SB
This is exactly what's been fed to kids for at least a decade.

If you feel offended/slighted, that is violence.

We need to decarcerate for those who commit "violence," but words are aCkShUaLlY violence and anyone who offends me needs to be locked up.

Like most situations there are extreme people. Some who are offended if someone looks at them funny and then the other extreme like you who feel there needs to be physical violence. The answer is in the middle.

The taliban in the tribal areas, used to shoot their enlisted captives in the back of the head. The officers....................the officers they would string up in the brilliant Afghan sun and slowly.........very slowly strip their skin away. Whew....talk about being SLOOOOOW roasted alive! This is what should happen to school shooters, pedophiles and their defenders.

Good thing I'm not one of those, because that sounds like it hurts.

Wow, even in death he's being bullied. And this time by a first grader.
Wow, its victim isn’t in the grave yet and you still defend it. How does one bully a soul burning in hell? Seems like “bullying “ would be a pleasant reprieve…..

Like most situations there are extreme people. Some who are offended if someone looks at them funny and then the other extreme like you who feel there needs to be physical violence. The answer is in the middle.
This coming from Jim Jones.

Classic.

Please explain your reasoning.
Hol' up. "Explain your reasoning" from a dude who says the corporate HR DEI is "Not the REAL DEI?"

You want "reasoning?"

Reason, logic, being on-time, etc., are all antithetical to Enlightenment values.

Hol' up. "Explain your reasoning" from a dude who says the corporate HR DEI is "Not the REAL DEI?"

You want "reasoning?"

Reason, logic, being on-time, etc., are all antithetical to Enlightenment values.

Can you explain where you're going with all of this rambling?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT