ADVERTISEMENT

Burnt out

FUMBLE-ROOSKY

Team MVP
Sep 12, 2009
I think a lot of us are under the impression the Hawks look burnt out. Does anyone else think that 3 a day practices this time of year are a little much.

Just a simple question because I'm getting frustrated with what seems to be the Hawks falling apart this time of year with injuries. But I forgot if you don't have a 1000 post you are not allowed to post on here. The d bags will try to degrade you.

Just a simple question because I'm getting frustrated with what seems to be the Hawks falling apart this time of year with injuries. But I forgot if you don't have a 1000 post you are not allowed to post on here. The d bags will try to degrade you.

Are they doing 3 a days? How many times a week have they done 3 a days recently?

Most elite high school kids train that much, I am suprised you didn't know that.

Well that's good news, only 175 more posts and then I'll finally be taken seriously. :D

Reactions: DirkTang1
You all do realize that they're limited to 20 hours of practice time per week, right?
Not if its a "unsupervised" club practice. I don't train high level athletes, but since it's two weeks to big tens I would think they are getting the last push in prior to peaking.

Not if its a "unsupervised" club practice. I don't train high level athletes, but since it's two weeks to big tens I would think they are getting the last push in prior to peaking.
Thanks hawknut. This was the kind of response I was looking for. Just didn't know if this was the norm or how close to big tens they trained hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT