ADVERTISEMENT

***Big Ten Tournament Session One Thread***

Session II matchups are now set

Consi Rd 2 (4:00 CT)
125 - (2) Ayala vs. (8) McCrone (OSU)
149 - (3) Rathjen vs. (12) Stauffenberg (MSU)
184 - (13) Riggins vs. (6) Malczewski (MSU)
285 - (7) Hill vs. (9) Terrill (MSU)

Semis (6:00 CT)
133 - (14) Teske vs. (2) Shawver (RUT)
141 - (3) Woods vs. (2) Mendez (OSU)
157 - (4) Franek vs. (1) Haines (PSU)
165 - (3) Caliendo vs. (2) Mesenbrink (PSU)
174 - (3) Kennedy vs. (2) Griffith (MICH)
197 - (3) Glazier vs. (2) Smith (MD)

Session II matchups are now set

Consi Rd 2 (4:00 CT)
125 - (2) Ayala vs. (8) McCrone (OSU)
149 - (3) Rathjen vs. (12) Stauffenberg (MSU)
184 - (13) Riggins vs. (6) Malczewski (MSU)
285 - (7) Hill vs. (9) Terrill (MSU)

Semis (6:00 CT)
133 - (14) Teske vs. (2) Shawver (RUT)
141 - (3) Woods vs. (2) Mendez (OSU)
157 - (4) Franek vs. (1) Haines (PSU)
165 - (3) Caliendo vs. (2) Mesenbrink (PSU)
174 - (3) Kennedy vs. (2) Griffith (MICH)
197 - (3) Glazier vs. (2) Smith (MD)
If Riggins wins does this put him high enough for NCAAs?

Reactions: Torg
What was it?
Nagao gave hints during the interview with the PSU homer(can't remember name) with his religious rant.
I heard both were offered >250k.

NLWC also has considerably more cred right now for the post collegiate years.

Reactions: sdvike
Thank god ayala broke the "iowa being really good at 125" curse
The weight is incredibly wide open. The consensus #1 has dropped multiple matches this year, Ayala isn’t firing like he was earlier in the year which is unfortunate but he’s incredibly talented and has a high ceiling if he will just trust his offense.

Nagao gave hints during the interview with the PSU homer(can't remember name) with his religious rant.
I heard both were offered >250k.

NLWC also has considerably more cred right now for the post collegiate years.

nagao isn’t going to wrestle senior level. he will go to mma

Oh 100% Drake didn’t take the match to him. He was timid and let deaug hang around. I do not believe Ayala has got that mental edge yet in college.
Man, this kid can get after it. His mental edge is just fine. Kids like Drake will dial it in and be just fine despite the circus environment. Season of distractions...

Besides he's from Dirty Dodge. They are all built differently...JMO...

There’s only 2 fan bases there it sounds like, Iowa and psu. Save everyone on traveling and just rotate between those schools for the tourney.
The MD arena (xfinity center) is quite nice. I’m in upper level but don’t feel far from the action at all. Great video screens, lots of concessions, etc. They can hold it here again as far as I’m concerned.

Truax was the best tranfer for PSU, sickening how many extra points he is going to get them.

Ummm..... Sorry to break the bad news to you...
Mesenbrink-Mich-Janicki-2.jpg

Man, this kid can get after it. His mental edge is just fine. Kids like Drake will dial it in and be just fine despite the circus environment. Season of distractions...

Besides he's from Dirty Dodge. They are all built differently...JMO...
I see no mental edge. I see a guy who lacks physical strength and aggression who rarely tries to score.

He claimed Tom botched handling of the Teske seed. He didn’t botch anything. They saw the match up they wanted and have been game planning for Bouzakis. They were confident he’d be ripe for the picking and they were right. Those are facts.
But I thought last year “someone” said bouzakis was leaving Ohio st and was gonna portal to Iowa?

You’re a serious ****wad. But you know this.

Sorry, in my defense it was really hard to let such an amazing take go unnoticed. “Man, good thing we have good wrestlers!!!”

Semis could be brutal. Steel yourselves.

Iowa fans on Tuesday: “We only have 1 top 2 seeded guy. Might not have a conference champ.”

Iowa fans on Saturday: “Man, these semis look brutal!”

FFS. 😂

PK is looking as good as he ever has RN…. He should pry cut to 157.
It seems one of PK or Gabe is gonna ride the pine next year. Why so snarky about the thought that PK maybe, possibly cut next year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT