ADVERTISEMENT

***Big Ten Tournament Session One Thread***

Did you have to pay again to park when you came back for the evening session?

I sure hope you found a restaurant that was open on a Saturday in College Park.
We walked to Taco Bell. :) Loonies (sports bar nearby) was nuts. Too busy for me. The word was leaving by car meant re-paying. I didn’t know it when I booked my hotel, but there are hotels in walking distance.

6 guys in the semis and our highest seeded guy isn't one of them is a pretty good session imo. 149 and 125 were right there with making it 8 of 10. Every time Iowa loses I have to chuckle at the "nobody improves at Iowa" crowd. Drake is really good, but until Drake believes that and starts wrestling to win instead of not losing he won't be successful. Teske is exhibit A. Let it fly Drake and go down swinging if you go down.
A win over Smith would be his first top 10 win of the year. Depending on the other conference tournament results that win probably puts him in the 7-9 range.

There are a lot of very good wrestlers at 197.
6 or 7 is what I'm hoping for

What’s up with all of this whining I’m seeing on this thread today? We blame PSU and the refs for our losses and then blame the ref for PSU wins. Ugh!!
9K92gr.gif

Reactions: Lambertt
A win over Smith would be his first top 10 win of the year. Depending on the other conference tournament results that win probably puts him in the 7-9 range.

There are a lot of very good wrestlers at 197.
and most of them outside the big ten so he never had a shot to overtake them. glazier’s had a great year, but a really weak schedule. this is his first true AA quality guy not named Brooks. great opportunity.

Sorry, in my defense it was really hard to let such an amazing take go unnoticed. “Man, good thing we have good wrestlers!!!”

Iowa fans on Tuesday: “We only have 1 top 2 seeded guy. Might not have a conference champ.”

Iowa fans on Saturday: “Man, these semis look brutal!”

FFS. 😂
Our good wrestlers are far behind our competitors good wrestlers but reading comprehension is tough for turd

and most of them outside the big ten so he never had a shot to overtake them. glazier’s had a great year, but a really weak schedule. this is his first true AA quality guy not named Brooks. great opportunity.
In his defense he has beaten aka smashed the defending champ big ten that is at 197 so I would say his best win is fairly solid. Hes still my dude on this squad

He claimed Tom botched handling of the Teske seed. He didn’t botch anything. They saw the match up they wanted and have been game planning for Bouzakis. They were confident he’d be ripe for the picking and they were right. Those are facts.
yeah. Not the facts. Ever. You must not be on the Teske NIL plan....facts

If it was ripe for the picking he would have been the guy to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: Gobblin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT