ADVERTISEMENT

buy new shoes at Hy-Vee

Pseudo Sue

$2/can is an absolute steal!

I think $8.99 was the cheapest I'd seen 4 pk's recently. Maybe $7.99 when they first came out and HyVee had sales.

Not their best beer, but a very good beer, compared to Sosus or King Sue at 2x the price.

$2/can is an absolute steal!

I think $8.99 was the cheapest I'd seen 4 pk's recently. Maybe $7.99 when they first came out and HyVee had sales.

Not their best beer, but a very good beer, compared to Sosus or King Sue at 2x the price.

giphy.gif

Buddy Rydell says visit Costco WDM

And every time they do they lose big bucks. I know quite a few of the employees at our local Hy Vee. Let's just say morale is pretty low. The manager at our local is also the manager of the Hy Vee next town over. One guy doing the job of two. I don't know how much more corporate can expect to push off on the backs of the employees. The breaking point is going to happen at some point. A lot of us not liking the changes in offerings and pricing structure happening at our HyVee now.
Plus I bet the employees(mainly store management) have taken pay cuts while the people at corporate spend millions upon millions at dog crap ideas

that really has to do well for morale

Welp......per the venture cap group at Brightstone, apparently setting up a "Breast Cancer Awareness" Victoria's Secret/Mexican Food shop is ALSO considered "insensitive" and "inappropriate"...

😲

76841ab2a2091e05c2c6174c57ddfb9b.jpg

Reactions: QChawks
Grocery stores were the original small business eliminators before Walmart. Expanding to add bakeries, butcher/meat depts, when rotisserie chickens became popular a la Boston Market, they added rotisserie chicken, greeting card sections, and so on...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT