ADVERTISEMENT

Cade, after the 1st Quarter: 5-18 (28%), 27 Yards, 2 INTs. Kirk, postgame, on where the QB room stands: “We expect Cade to be our QB.”

They should sub him out inside the 5 yd line. Sullivan and Lainez are built for QB keepers. Big, quick and strong QBs. It’s the perfect place to use them, especially when trying to protect Cade.
Our heavy package could not move shit. That is pathetic for Iowa football. They had Pascuzzi in for one attempt and he got blown up so badly.

Wow. Why isn’t that guy, a D1 offer from those few schools, dominating the Illinois high-school DBs? 6’3” and two catches with no TDs…

I played against Jeff Horner in high school - to say he was unstoppable in Football would be 100% accurate. I expect guys that are getting offered by Iowa to be unstoppable in h.s.

2 catches for 10 yards is sad.
You think it’s sad, but college coaches and recruiting services think he is an outstanding prospect. I think they have way more credibility than you.

totally agree. I thought this was something Lester was going to be good at.

still pissed about Saturday. you just knew that 54 yd FG was going to be good.
I actually thought it would not be good. I saw some random stat on Twitter about Iowa being 71-2 with like an 8 point lead in certain types of games. So the chance of all this happening to work out just right for Moo U was darn near impossible. Congrats to them for taking what we gave them. And never giving up unlike us.

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT