ADVERTISEMENT

Cade McNamara News & Updates.

This is definitely a positive more people need to talk about. If Cade didn't have any set backs this week, and if he is protected all next week, he'll likely in the best form he's been all season when we go into Happy Valley.

I never saw any signs of a limp

Reactions: Torg
Cade was 12-22 for 123 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT. There were a couple of missed pass interference calls and Cade missed on what would have been a 91 yard TD pass. Nevertheless, I think Jon is right.

Click on the "bit.ly" link in the tweet to take you to the discussion.

Reactions: Torg
We need him to be healthy enough to run a little. I'm not asking for Brad Banks, but turning a busted play into a 6 yard gain would be extremely helpful to this offense.

This. And we need to be able to run the QB sneak in critical situations, which I think they avoided against ISU to protect him. Cade seemed to move pretty well yesterday and avoided any "dings". He did seem to get dinged against Utah St.

The goal for this week is for the offense to really dial in the timing and hit some deep WR shots. Run up the score and get Cade out mid 3rd quarter.

I also want to see some more power run plays with Jazz, especially on 3rd and short situations and later in the game when we should be overpowering an overmatched opponent.

"Through 2 weeks this team has shown far more potential than last season's team did through the first 2 weeks....It feels like this team has a real upside. They can be really good."

Click on the PLAY button.

those so called fans that hate the Iowa Hawkeye players are gonna disagree with Cade on this.

In the Clown U game:

* at lease 2 blatantly missed PI calls

* Cades' timing was off in what would have been a 91 yd TD pass

I agree with the players when they say the offense is close.

And why does the offense look a bit rusty now? Well, I guess we have to state the obvious: Cade missed a couple weeks of fall camp because of his injury.

Reactions: cmhawks99 and F5n5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT