ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Cade McNamara Practicing, Not Confirmed for Week 1

Adam Jacobi

HR MVP
Staff
Dec 30, 2022
Filed from the press box at Kinnick: https://iowa.rivals.com/news/cade-mcnamara-practicing-not-confirmed-for-week-1

For as not-ideal as this news is, there doesn't appear to be long-term concern; he IS practicing in as much capacity as he's allowed, and the timeline is progressing as quickly as trainers will let it. But, you know, questionable is questionable.
As I mentioned in another thread.....if you listed to the audio of Cade's interview, it doesn't sound like he is going to play. But, that could be reading something into it that isn't there.

At this point I have quit speculating....he will either play or not. I will support whoever is in there.

As I mentioned in another thread.....if you listed to the audio of Cade's interview, it doesn't sound like he is going to play. But, that could be reading something into it that isn't there.

At this point I have quit speculating....he will either play or not. I will support whoever is in there.
Question: Do you expect to play on Saturday? Cade McNamara: "I'm honestly just really getting better every single day. That decision is just really gonna come down to the coaches and the medical stuff."

Honestly, I'm not worried whether he will play or not. However, I am worried if both he AND Labas are out next weekend.

Reactions: 83Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT