ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Cade update with KF quotes

And yet you continued to say fan negativity caused players to make mistakes on a few plays that affected the outcome. No matter how much "context" you try to add....you still say the same thing. Over, and over, and over. Do I need to keep quoting you?

The fact that you look at a mistake a player made and claim that it was due to fan negativity is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this board.

You keep digging in your heels and looking more clueless.

But.....I've made my point. No use arguing. You will continue to believe what you want to believe. Have a nice weekend!
It was an all time comment about the negativity. I can’t tell if it’s trolling or not. It has to be trolling thought right?!?

Reactions: 83Hawk
It was an all time comment about the negativity. I can’t tell if it’s trolling or not. It has to be trolling thought right?!?
Hawk fans are so mean. Tens of thousands of us sending negative thoughts telegraphically to players in Illinois causing them to make mistakes and lose the game.

Eyesofhawk KNOWS! He could SEE it happening. And he knew exactly which plays!

Our very own Kreskin!!

Brain. I speak on behalf of the entire fan base when I say we are sorry. It doesn’t matter that you were in charge of the worst offense in modern big ten history. It doesn’t matter that a lot of us felt like this when we watched Iowa the last season and a half, “Golly, I hope we can just get the defense back on the field. It’s our best chance to score.” It doesn’t matter that no one else in the world would still have a job if they had a track record like our offensive coordinator. We are all sorry.
Did I do it right? 😊

There might be 3, 2 now that Karnack is gone, people in here that wanted BF to stay on staff. It is really sad that so many of your cognitive skills are so poor you can’t tell the difference….

It’s shocking really.

There are 40 to 50 guys in here, that are vocal (more of course that aren’t very vocal) that speak similarly to me and we ALL wanted BF gone.

I’ve got a good buddy, pretty sharp as it pertains to blocking, missed assignments, going the wrong direction, etc. and we have both talked routinely about how we wish Brian was gone, partially because he’s such a lightning rod to the program…

But we didn’t yell and scream, we didn’t call him names we didn’t throw a fit because of Nepotism or KF or or or…..

That’s the problem with you and 83 hawk and a myriad of others. Your presentation is horrific and not in any way a positive for anybody.!!

Period end of story !!

And the fact that you can’t see the difference reflects extremely negatively on you! Actual adults, the kind you can count on, solve problems in a much less bitter, nasty manner!

Last edited:
And yet you continued to say fan negativity caused players to make mistakes on a few plays that affected the outcome. No matter how much "context" you try to add to CYA....you still say the same thing. Over, and over, and over. Do I need to keep quoting you?

The fact that you look at a mistake a player made and claim that it was due to fan negativity is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this board.

You keep digging in your heels and looking more clueless.

But.....I've made my point. No use arguing. You will continue to believe what you want to believe. Have a nice weekend!
I can no longer give you the benefit of the doubt that you are slow or dense.

You sir, are an idiot

There might be 3, 2 now that Karnack is gone, people in here that wanted BF to stay on staff. It is really sad that so many of your cognitive skills are so poor you can’t tell the difference….

It’s shocking really.

There are 40 to 50 guys in here, that are vocal (more of course that aren’t very vocal) that speak similarly to me and we ALL wanted BF gone.

I’ve got a good buddy, pretty sharp as it pertains to blocking, missed assignments, going the wrong direction, etc. and we have both talked routinely about how we wish Brian was gone, partially because he’s such a lightning rod to the program…

But we didn’t yell and scream, we didn’t call him names we didn’t throw a fit because of Nepotism or KF or or or…..

That’s the problem with you and 83 hawk and a myriad of others. Your presentation is horrific and not in any way a positive for anybody.!!

Period end of story !!

And the fact that you can’t see the difference reflects extremely negatively on you! Actual adults, the kind you can count on, solve problems in a much less bitter, nasty manner!
Naw. The simple fact is the lawsuit and Brian’s offensive ineptitude has made him untouchable. So he continues to be ours. A lot of people are happy about it. Most of them are other big ten fan bases though. Period. End of story!!

And there it is.....when you can no longer defend your position, resort to calling the other person an idiot.

Your words are what they are....do not blame me.
No, I'm just not going to take the time to repeat myself other than to call you an idiot again

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk
Naw. The simple fact is the lawsuit and Brian’s offensive ineptitude has made him untouchable. So he continues to be ours. A lot of people are happy about it. Most of them are other big ten fan bases though. Period. End of story!!

Had literally nothing to do with what I said….it’s true but has nothing to do with being a bitter ass on a message board!

This is getting tiresome. So for something to keep me busy, I went thru the last 140 posts here. There were 7 that mentioned Cade or McNamara ( I may have missed some with McNamara tho)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just found it interesting (and pretty pathetic).

Reactions: Bleecher Creatur
This is getting tiresome. So for something to keep me busy, I went thru the last 140 posts here. There were 7 that mentioned Cade or McNamara ( I may have missed some with McNamara tho)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean, that is the destination of literally every single thread on this board since superhawkeye.con in 1998. (Minus the McNamara part. That is pretty recent)

Reactions: biggreydogs
Wow...in red. This must be super important.

Reactions: BurgHawk87
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT