ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlyn Clark going pro - a bad idea??

iowahaha1

All-Conference
Apr 15, 2015
I think Caitlyn should ride this gravy train out next year and stay at Iowa one more year. She is making a ton in NIL money. She is college woman's basketballs little sweat heart, filling stadiums. If she stays she can pad her stats and her bank account rolling . I think she is already more popular then any WNBA player. I am just afraid she will become irrelevant when she hits the WNBA. It's a feel good college story about a person trying to be the all time leading scorer and trying to lead her team to a championship.

I think Caitlyn should ride this gravy train out next year and stay at Iowa one more year. She is making a ton in NIL money. She is college woman's basketballs little sweat heart, filling stadiums. If she stays she can pad her stats and her bank account rolling . I think she is already more popular then any WNBA player. I am just afraid she will become irrelevant when she hits the WNBA. It's a feel good college story about a person trying to be the all time leading scorer and trying to lead her team to a championship.
I'm just glad so many people are letting us all know what THEY think she should do. Oh, and any one who thinks she will be irrelevant when she turns pro has lost their marbles somewhere. Many of us middle aged dudes may not pay much attention, but she's building a legion of young girls, AND boys who are following her around the country or on their TV sets. This new generation of fans are following her, (like the pied piper), and not a college or pro team.

Reactions: littlez and BGHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT