ADVERTISEMENT

Cash will be on the pine next year!

Yes, he’s 17-4. Want to go back and check his record last year going into BIGS?
Pretty sure it was 15-4. 17-4>15-4.

His record indicates improvement each year. Is it enough to get him on the podium? Time will tell.

Excellent. We agree. In a couple days, I'll post my annual Big Ten Pick'em Contest. At least pick where each Hawk will place. Thank you.
I actually predicted NCAA placements a few days ago in the thread titled "Where do we stand now." I picked Cash to finish R12 again even though he's improved because the weight is deeper, though it helps that Jacobe Smith will be down at 174. I think he would place at 197 this year.

He proved me wrong this year by beating Venz. My go to about Cash has always been, the next good guy he beats will be the first good guy he beats. Hope he proves me wrong again.

Reactions: TarpHawk
He proved me wrong this year by beating Venz. My go to about Cash has always been, the next good guy he beats will be the first good guy he beats. Hope he proves me wrong again.
I see what you’re saying. He doesn’t have a ton of big wins, but he has beaten Brucki, Warner, and McNally (by major) in addition to Venz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT