ADVERTISEMENT

Hit the Portal Hard and Relentlessly

I never diminished Brands for the VT transfers. He recruited those guys. Same as Cael did when he left ISU.
Whether you did or didn't isn't relevant. The point was how important those transfers were and the same is absolutely true of Mesenbrink and Kerkvliet. As I said before, there absolutely is NO wordsmithery that diminishes their being transfers. In fact, my entire point is they are MORE important transfers than the "stop gap" transfers you are trying to twist into being the only transfer category...

Whether you did or didn't isn't relevant. The point was how important those transfers were and the same is absolutely true of Mesenbrink and Kerkvliet. As I said before, there absolutely is NO wordsmithery that diminishes their being transfers. In fact, my entire point is they are MORE important transfers than the "stop gap" transfers you are trying to twist into being the only transfer category...
Do you actually realize how gigantic of a self-important douchebag you are? Or are you oblivious to it?

Teams with multiple national champions since 2107 and I’m sure I’m missing some

Rutgers
UNI
Cornell
Arizona State
Michigan
Some team in PA
The entire point of the argument was in response to someone saying why would anyone that wants to be a national champ go to Iowa? I then pointed out that it would then only be logical to say why would anyone want to go anywher but PSU, because they are really the ONLY team that is doing it better. Make no mistake, even when you point out what schools have had national champs it is ALSO very important to point out the years they don't even make the Finals.

A recruit isn't going to say wow RUtgers had 2 different champs and Iowa only had 1, but I will just ignore all the years no one even made the Finals. Make no mistake, the fact they ALWAYS put someone in the Finals is still a major factor over all the other schools that don't...

WIth that said, I will put that up in a bit. I just wanted the negative nancys to actually do the stats for once, but they conveniently ignore the FInalist part, especially the lack thereof, because it doesn't fit the narrative.....

125- 1st-Cruz-Lehigh-----2nd-Lizak-Minnesota
133-1st-Clark-Iowa--------2nd-Gross-SDSU
141-1st-Heil-OkSt---------2nd-DiCamillo-VA
149-1st-Retherford-PSU-2nd-Mayes-MIZZ
157-1st-Nolf-PSU----------2nd-LaVallee-MIZZ
165-1st-Joseph-PSU------2nd-Martinez-ILL
174-1st-Hall-PSU----------2nd-Jordan-tOSU
184-1st-Nickal-PSU------2nd-Dean-Cornell
197-1st-Cox-MIZZ--------2nd-Pfarr-MINN
285-1st-SNyder-tOSU--2nd-Medberry-WISC

125-1st-Lee-IOWA--------2nd-Suriano-RUT
133-1st-Gross-SDSU-----2nd-Micic-MICH
141-1st-Yianni-Cornell---2nd-Meredith Wyoming
149-1st-Retherford-PSU-2nd-Perry-Lock Haven
157-1st-Nolf-PSU----------2nd-Hidlay-NCSTATE
165-1st-Joseph-PSU------2nd-Martinez-ILL
174-1st-Valencia-ASU----2nd-Hall-PSU
184-1st-Nickal-PSU-------2nd-Martin-tOSU
197-1st-Macc-NCST-------2nd-Haught Vtech
285-1st-Snyder-tOSU----2nd-Coon-MI

125-1st-Lee-Iowa----------2nd-Mueller-UVA
133-1st-Suriano-RUT-----2nd-Fix-OkSt
141-1st-Yianni-Cornell---2nd-McKenna-tOSU
149-1st-Ashnault-RUT---2nd-Jordan-tOSU
157-1st-Nolf-PSU----------2nd-Berger-NEB
165-1st-Lewis-VTech------2nd-Joseph-PSU
174-1st-Hall-PSU-----------2nd-Valencia-ASU
184-1st-Foster-UNI--------2nd-Dean-Cornell
197-1st-Nickal-PSU--------2nd-Moore-tOSU
285-1st-Cassar-PSU-------2nd-White-OkSt

Have to go for now. Will update the rest as soon as I can...

Reactions: Hawkgma
I know, which is twice as many titles and twice as many wrestlers than Iowa. That’s the sad part, for everybody.
Ok, understood. I just don’t think having 2 multi-time champs is a lot more than having 1 multi-time champ. Having “twice as many” does not seem significant when the sample is small.

Do you actually realize how gigantic of a self-important douchebag you are? Or are you oblivious to it?
Interesting take. I am self important because I don't let PSU fans paint the picture perfect in every aspect? If I am considered a "self-important douchebag" by you and most of the PSU fans that come on here I am ABSOLUTELY achieving my objectives at the highest level. Please continue to feel this way and I will happily continue to do what I do to MAKE you feel that way!!!

Interesting take. I am self important because I don't let PSU fans paint the picture perfect in every aspect? If I am considered a "self-important douchebag" by you and most of the PSU fans that come on here I am ABSOLUTELY achieving my objectives at the highest level. Please continue to feel this way and I will happily continue to do what I do to MAKE you feel that way!!!
Ok, so oblivious is the answer. Thanks.

Reactions: Hawkgma
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT