ADVERTISEMENT

CDC formally recommends Covid-19 vaccine for 5-11 year olds

So the safety data includes long term observation past 4 months? Oops, no. Again, this patient population does not get sick from Covid. Why would you ever subject an immature body to an untested vaccine for no reason. I am pro vaccine for adults. The reward outweighs the risk.

thats not what pediatricians are suggesting.

Reactions: lucas80
The "adverse events" you refer to with those vaccines are ALSO caused by the respective viruses.

Does not occur with Covid.
They wouldn’t have dropped their trials like a hot rock if it wasn’t the vaccines.

A
D
E

thats not what pediatricians are suggesting.
With something so new im not sure the pediatricians can predict the future with how these vaccines could affect children long term. Seems to be a best guess. They know more than the average person but how does the saying go..."In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king" I guess.

Two years ago: Jenny McCarthy is a dumb liberal bitch talking about vaccines! WTF does she know. Just get the shots!
Today: WTF do these scientists know??? Not me!! Not my baby!! I read something on twitter that said it's not even FDA approved yet!!

So the safety data includes long term observation past 4 months? Oops, no. Again, this patient population does not get sick from Covid. Why would you ever subject an immature body to an untested vaccine for no reason. I am pro vaccine for adults. The reward outweighs the risk.
I would like to read your definition of “sick.”

4 months IS "long-term safety data".

Pediatricians are recommending it.
Did you miss where the ER doc asked patients going on vents why they didn't get their vaccines? They said people on Twitter and FB said it was "unsafe". When she asked them if they had talked directly to their physician about the vaccines, not a single one had.

Zero.
So there are 0 pediatricians that have said wait until we know more?

Damn! Over the course of 18 months or more, Vietnam had basically ZERO deaths from the worst pandemic in a hundred plus years. Now about 5 months after kicking off their vax campaign they’re up to 22,000 deaths.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this. Was it? :rolleyes:

The entire history of MRNA vaccines is 15 months.

>7 TIMES LONGER than any previous adverse events have shown up with comparable vaccines/diseases.*

*In human use

But they've been studied for OVER A DECADE ALREADY in other models.

Damn! Over the course of 18 months or more, Vietnam had basically ZERO deaths from the worst pandemic in a hundred plus years. Now about 5 months after kicking off their vax campaign they’re up to 22,000 deaths.

#DeltaVariant

4 months IS "long-term safety data".

Pediatricians are recommending it.
Did you miss where the ER doc asked patients going on vents why they didn't get their vaccines? They said people on Twitter and FB said it was "unsafe". When she asked them if they had talked directly to their physician about the vaccines, not a single one had.

Zero.

Sorry, I missed the ER doc on Twitter. Lmao.

Sorry, I missed the ER doc on Twitter. Lmao.

“I try to be very non-judgmental when I’m getting a new COVID patient that’s unvaccinated, but I really just started asking them, ‘Why haven’t you gotten the vaccine?’ And I’ll just ask it point blank, in the least judgmental way possible,” she said. “And most of them, they’re very honest, they give me answers. ‘I talked to this person, I saw this thing on Facebook, I got this email, I saw this on the news,’ you know, these are all the reasons that I didn’t get vaccinated.

“And the one question that I always ask them is, did you make an appointment with your primary care doctor and ask them for their opinion on whether or not you should receive the vaccine? And so far, nobody has answered yes to that question.”

With something so new im not sure the pediatricians can predict the future with how these vaccines could affect children long term. Seems to be a best guess. They know more than the average person but how does the saying go..."In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king" I guess.
You do realize getting COVID itself could cause long term damage too, right?

This is a lazy, surface level picture you are attempting to paint. All you are capable of, really. Your head might explode trying to do anything else.

The entire history of MRNA vaccines is 15 months. Joe bro gonna Joe bro.
Actually that's not true at all.

as far back as 1978, scientists had used fatty membrane structures called liposomes to transport mRNA into mouse3 and human4 cells to induce protein expression. The liposomes packaged and protected the mRNA and then fused with cell membranes to deliver the genetic material into cells. These experiments themselves built on years of work with liposomes and with mRNA; both were discovered in the 1960s

Oh My! A whole year! Where do I sign up my 5 year old who isn’t even at risk from the disease!
That is so weird, because this article says UIHC has a lot of pediatric cases. There is another article behind a pay wall that I read last week that says the case load of Covid has surged at Stead Family Hospital. Where are you getting your facts? Use any of your handles to respond.

You do realize getting COVID itself could cause long term damage too, right?
No, really?!? At this point we think the vaccine is better long term than the getting covid for kids 5-12. Much more data available for kids with covid than kids with the vaccine.

That is so weird, because this article says UIHC has a lot of pediatric cases. There is another article behind a pay wall that I read last week that says the case load of Covid has surged at Stead Family Hospital. Where are you getting your facts? Use any of your handles to respond.

The U of I is currently reporting 2 Covid child inpatients. Not 'a lot', not 'a surge'...2 total cases.
For a hospital that serves the entire eastern Iowa region. 2.
Where are you getting your 'facts'?

https://medcom.uiowa.edu/theloop/covid-19-by-the-numbers

Reactions: Big Hawk D-Port
No, really?!? At this point we think the vaccine is better long term than the getting covid for kids 5-12. Much more data available for kids with covid than kids with the vaccine.
What vaccine caused long term side effects?

Most side effects from vaccines are well known within days or weeks.

Also, good thing those kids didn't take that polio vaccine ...

100 kids in the 5-11 year age group have died in the US this year.
Insignificant? Would you run that risk to prove a political point? That's just the deaths, not the kids who suffered under the virus, and may have lifelong issues related to Covid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT