ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Weekend Games Thread

Michigan gave up 45 to a big 12 team. What most on here don’t seem to grasp is when you get to the top teams you have to be good on both sides of the ball. If Michigan is 2 and Washington is 3 Michigan is going to need to score a minimum 28 points to beat them. If you punt 10-12 times against GA, Washington, Oregon, Michigan Ohio St you just have no chance. No matter how good your defense is.
If you are referring to the TCU game in 2022, Michigan gave up 51 points in a 51-45 loss.

Reactions: littlez
Man it's going to suck if Alabama makes it to the playoffs again. Literally anyone else is more interesting.
I’ve been calling it for over a week. Bama’s gonna beat the Dawgs and both of them are gonna get in. Makes me fvcking puke.

Reactions: 2D_
It'd be nice if the under thrown deep balls would stop being rewarded. That one REALLY shouldn't have been a flag on Georgia. The DB got his head turned around and was in better position than the WR. BS flag

Reactions: DrVenkman
I’ve been calling it for over a week. Bama’s gonna beat the Dawgs and both of them are gonna get in. Makes me fvcking puke.
I think there may be too many undefeated or 1 loss champs to make an argument for a 1 loss runner up. Loser of this game is out. Georgia wins and they're in, Alabama wins and they're a coin toss, but they have a decent enough resume to jump Texas.

Win and they're in:
-Georgia
-Washington
-Oregon
-Michigan
-FSU

Win and need help:
-Texas
-Alabama

Win and still not in:
-Louisville
-Iowa