ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie Jones Week 3: 179 Yards, TD

Jones actually had two big catches on deep passes against Minnesota.
Showing up your opponent like this is called hot dogging and unsportsmanlike. Shoulda benched his ass into oblivion and whoever threw the ball that far can sit too.

The same dipshits who were pointing to 10 wins to defend the pathetic Ferentz and son offense this off season are now pointing to 1-2 to undermine Purdue's passing game. The reality is that defense was a HUGE factor in both but yeah let's ignore that to pretend Kirk and Brian know what they're doing offensively. Ridiculous.

Charlie Jones is the second leading receiver in the nation and the Iowa offense is dead last in FBS by a good margin. If at this point you can't acknowledge KF is totally incompetent on O you have zero credibility and just need to put down the black n gold kool aid

That’s a different question.

What I find funny is our ‘fans’ think we had a Jerry Rice languishing on our depth chart. No, our 4th guy is Purdues best guy.
I respect your opinion, but Charlie's "body of work" sure makes your opinion look silly. If you didn't see more athleticism in Charlie vs Ragaini, I don't know what you were looking at. I believe Ragaini would be a great short yardage receiver (if he had a QB with any accuracy), but he's not the homerun threat Charlie is.

The same dipshits who were pointing to 10 wins to defend the pathetic Ferentz and son offense this off season are now pointing to 1-2 to undermine Purdue's passing game. The reality is that defense was a HUGE factor in both but yeah let's ignore that to pretend Kirk and Brian know what they're doing offensively. Ridiculous.

Charlie Jones is the second leading receiver in the nation and the Iowa offense is dead last in FBS by a good margin. If at this point you can't acknowledge KF is totally incompetent on O you have zero credibility and just need to put down the black n gold kool aid
1 - 2. Imagine Iowa at 1 - 2 but still had Charlie and his stats. You would still want Kirk gone because they were 1 - 2. You people who don't believe the won/loss record matters any are are so full of excrement.

1 - 2. Imagine Iowa at 1 - 2 but still had Charlie and his stats. You would still want Kirk gone because they were 1 - 2. You people who don't believe the won/loss record matters any are are so full of excrement.
I’ve never understood this argument to justify our offense. Iowa has a good win loss record, this year and last, because of the defense and special teams. Losing one of our best offensive weapons in Charlie, (and today one of our top offensive recruits) because we have one of the worst offenses in the country, is nothing to defend with a win loss record. But carry on I guess. 🤷‍♂️

JFC. All anyone is saying is that we are talking about offense here....defense and schedule is the reason Purdue is 1-2 despite having a solid offense (32 out of 131) and Iowa is 2-1 despite being dead last in FBS. This shouldn't be such a difficult concept for you to grasp.

Most people just want bitch tits Brian gone.... It was never this bad til he got anointed OC. Luckily Phil and LeVar are around to bail out firstborn

Last edited:
JFC. All anyone is saying is that we are talking about offense here....defense and schedule is the reason Purdue is 1-2 despite having a solid offense (32 out of 131) and Iowa is 2-1 despite being dead last in FBS. This shouldn't be such a difficult concept for you to grasp.

Most people just want bitch tits Brian gone.... It was never this bad til he got anointed OC
It is astonishing this has to be explained to some fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT