ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Soules

some pics of women being snippy?
2j80fFX.jpg

Yep, for some reason sal wants to carry this douchebags jockstrap around. He was arrested 5 hours after crash, then they gotta book him and then test him at the station where the only test that counts can be administered. It was probably closer to 7 hrs after the fact, we'll never know though. IMO, he's a piece of shit and was drinking.

Fairly dumb statement but it's typical of small town Iowans to make such assumptions

What is the explanation for why he left the scene of the accident and then refused to leave his house until there was a warrant? Seems like something you would do if you were trying to hide something.

Reactions: The_Joker13
I have to admit that I would like to know what type of rear-ending accident occurred.

Did it look as if he was travelling at a high rate of speed and slammed into the tractor, sending the operator flying skyward end over end and totally destroying both vehicles? Car parts and tractor parts strewn for hundreds of feet around the area?

....... Or did he kind of bump into the tractor while going 5-15 mph ... causing the operator to sort of topple off the tractor, bumping his head in the process? It kind of sounds as if the latter scenario is closer to the truth.

In any case, he seems to have met his obligations in terms of humanitarian responsibilities ... and then to have fallen short in terms of his strictly legal obligations.

Last edited:
Fairly dumb statement but it's typical of small town Iowans to make such assumptions
Lol, I'm from Cedar Rapids and I live in St Petersburg, FL. Why did he leave the scene and hide in his house like a little bitch? You seem to have some kind of inside information, so why don't you explain it to us "small town Iowans"?

Last edited:
Let us not forget the dude has a previous OWI conviction. He is no stranger to drinking and driving.

Is it also typical of small town Iowans to kill their neighbor then hide out until a warrant is issued for their arrest?

BAC falls about .01 every 40 minutes after drinking. He very well could have been at .08 at the time of the crash and still had a clean test by the time they were able to test him.

Is it also typical of small town Iowans to kill their neighbor then hide out until a warrant is issued for their arrest?

BAC falls about .01 every 40 minutes after drinking. He very well could have been at .08 at the time of the crash and still had a clean test by the time they were able to test him.

It could also rise....

Will the family of the victim be receiving the south or the north farms after the wrongful death suit? Or all of it?

Dude, maybe you missed it but Sal has made a pretty strong case for him being TOTALLY SOBER. LOL

You haven't stated a thing factual, just basing your whole opinion on what you assume to be the facts. I have no skin in this game, but there are a lot of assumptions being made here

You haven't stated a thing factual, just basing your whole opinion on what you assume to be the facts. I have no skin in this game, but there are a lot of assumptions being made here
It's called common fvcking sense. Give it a try sometime.

A very unfortunate situation all the way around. The public definitely jumped all over Soules right away and it looks like he had not been drinking. I still have a hard time with him leaving the scene... even if it was after he called the authorities.

"Fled the scene" doesn't give a correct impression, IMHO. He stopped, called 911, identified himself and waited until someone was trying CPR, if memory of the story serves (and if the story was correct).

He did leave then, and refuse to come out of his house when the authorities arrived. It would be a reasonable assumption to think he had been drinking.
I never said he fled the scene immediately. I said he fled the scene before police arrived. And that's exactly what he did. He did stick around for a few minutes, as you stated. And he did those things that you listed. But as soon as his ride showed up, he got the hell out of Dodge and locked himself in his house until the police were able to obtain a warrant.

The public definitely jumped all over Soules right away and it looks like he had not been drinking.

There is no way you can know that.

Here is what the state alleges:

Defendant’s Brief in Support of Motion to Dismiss states Defendant made no attempt to obfuscate his identity. However, Defendant did attempt to obfuscate the immediate facts and circumstances surrounding the accident, including a determination of his level of intoxication and an explanation of the empty and partially consumed open alcoholic beverages located in and around his vehicle that he was seen purchasing at a convenience store shortly before the accident.”

He's already been hit with 1 DUI (and given this, he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt in the court of public opinion). He has no reason to leave the scene of the crime and then refuse to leave his house without a warrant other than to delay any test that could determine if he was drunk. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he probably wasn't 100% sober at the time of the accident given what the state is alleging above.

Last edited:
You may want to practice what you preach. Basing an opinion on assumptions and emotion isn't exactly the definition of common sense
No emotion, again, care to give us simpletons a reasonable explanation for him fleeing and then hiding in his home for 5+ hours?

I'd bet money that his lawyer told him to stay in the house until police had warrant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT