ADVERTISEMENT

Clark had a nice line in Fever's last game, a preseason game I think

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
She had 12 points on 4 of 12 shooting iirc and 8 rebounds and 6 assists. I didnt watch the game but watched a 6 minute youtube of last part of the game and Clark had a big shutdown defensive coverage on a guard trying to get off a last second trey to tie it up.

Their first game is on at 6:30 Tuesday on an espn channel. Should be a good test on how quickly the Fever gel

Reactions: hwk23
Her assist numbers will get better as the team gels more and can anticipate each other better.
Indeed. I know every point guard has blown assists on unconverted dishes but she really should have had another 10 to 15 assists over the past 2 games, and it could have been 20+. That is not to say she hasn’t just straight up turned the ball over at times, but there were. Lot more assists out there to be had.

She had 12 points on 4 of 12 shooting iirc and 8 rebounds and 6 assists. I didnt watch the game but watched a 6 minute youtube of last part of the game and Clark had a big shutdown defensive coverage on a guard trying to get off a last second trey to tie it up.
*That was Grace Berger with the blocked shot to end the game.
Not to say Clark hasn't been stepping up her defense in these early tests. Just hope she can stay out of foul trouble once the regular season games start.

Wow. Someone has been drinking the CC Kool-Aid. She shot 22% from three and 33% overall. She had as many TO's as assists, and often pouted her way back down court after a miss. There needs to be a great deal of improvement because right now, her first two pre-season games put her on track to be the Brian Bosworth of the WNBA.

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
Wow. Someone has been drinking the CC Kool-Aid. She shot 22% from three and 33% overall. She had as many TO's as assists, and often pouted her way back down court after a miss. There needs to be a great deal of improvement because right now, her first two pre-season games put her on track to be the Brian Bosworth of the WNBA.
You are either a moron or a troll. Not mutually exclusive.

Reactions: SoonerBeAHawk
I never saw the game so didnt see the pouting and I read that her teammates couldnt handle a few of her passes. Just reporting some stats.

I never saw the game so didnt see the pouting and I read that her teammates couldnt handle a few of her passes. Just reporting some stats.
Her coach said she “danced” after good passes. I have no idea what she could be talking about.

Her coach said she “danced” after good passes. I have no idea what she could be talking about.
I think she was talking about dribbling too long when coming off a screen. In fact, she said she wants Caitlin to either pass or shoot within a half second. I'm kinda thinking let Caitlin be Caitlin. She often drops a lot of nice dimes after a few dribbles.

Otoh, Sides also said the ball will work back to her more frequently this way. Might not hurt to humor the coach for a while 🤷‍♂️.

Reactions: Tenacious E
I think she was talking about dribbling too long when coming off a screen. In fact, she said she wants Caitlin to either pass or shoot within a half second. I'm kinda thinking let Caitlin be Caitlin. She often drops a lot of nice dimes after a few dribbles.

Otoh, Sides also said the ball will work back to her more frequently this way. Might not hurt to humor the coach for a while 🤷‍♂️.
That makes more sense. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT