ADVERTISEMENT

*****Penn St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Now he's known as the mitten.

Lose, plenty of room and his man stays warm.

Yeah, Matador, revolving door, mitten...the guy he's defending is usually shooting 60 percent. He's had some really nice offensive games, but when his shots aren't dropping he doesn't bring much else. Lets hope he has a couple good offensive games to close the season.

When he was at Valpo they called him The Vice Grips of Valparaiso because of his lockdown defense.

The only reason Moral is up right now!!!

6d1083de84ce3db231e7678c5c5d33be_w200.gif

Reactions: Moral
Give Krikke some credit. His defense and rebounding has improved the last few games. He’s still a net negative but he’s obviously giving more effort than he was earlier in the year.
I don't have the same frame of reference for it as you do, so I'll take your word for it.

But it seemed like his usual 'D' - from earlier in the year - tonight as I was used to.

I had to come to this thread after the fact to see if everyone else loved this play as much as I did. Reaction from the 17 fans and announcers seemed a little muted for the quality of this play.

Love Brock's wizardry and potential!
He's shown flashes this year but there's always that learning curve, that he now seems to be more comfortable with. Nothing comes easy at PG your freshman year. He's shown flashes of what he can do and it seems the game is slowing down for him. He's having fun and it shows.

Give Krikke some credit. His defense and rebounding has improved the last few games. He’s still a net negative but he’s obviously giving more effort than he was earlier in the year.
Krikke gives effort...that's all I really want.

He's physically limited and a little small for a 5. He gives it his all though...

Unlike a certain coaches son.

#22 for PSU lived in the lane last night. There were several 7 to 9 seconds in the lane violations that were never called. Not sure if Kofi had more during games but it this guy was a statue in the paint.

I saw that also, never even made an attempt to leave the lane. How that wasn't called is ridiculous!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT