ADVERTISEMENT

Classy Reese gets karma

Did you just watch that excerpt of her press conference? Crying, saying how she has been judged unfairly, even sexualized, but she has stood strong every single time! Now because she lost we are supposed to feel sorry for a person that squarely put herself in this position.

Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

Honestly I thought the sportsmanship was awesome tonight. I didn't see trash talking, tempers flaring, etc. One of the best games I've seen, men or women. Both teams represented their schools and fan bases well. The debt has been paid. Time to let last year go.

Crying in the post game, not because they lost, but because the last year she hasn't been happy.

You brought this on yourself.
Yeah, on one hand I don't support attacking all these athletes (people), and seeking them out to personally attack them, especially when it's about dumb stuff that doesn't involve what they do on the court/field etc etc.

It's no different than people coming at Caitlin Clark saying she looks like a man and is just getting attention because she's the next white hope.

With that said, as you put it, she brought a lot of this on herself.

You don't get to create drama.......and then cry about the reactions to that drama you created.

Once you open yourself up to that scrutiny, it's no longer in your hands to control. That's what kids and young adults these days just aren't understanding, and why I have repeatedly told people, told LSU fans, told Angel Reese supporters...............actions have consequences. They'll figure that out.......or they'll learn the hard way.

Angel chose the latter.

Honestly I thought the sportsmanship was awesome tonight. I didn't see trash talking, tempers flaring, etc. One of the best games I've seen, men or women. Both teams represented their schools and fan bases well. The debt has been paid. Time to let last year go.
That 1st half, despite some of our ups and downs, was very fun to watch, and you could see it on Clark's face during the halftime interview.

She was tired, hands on knees, and yet smiling. She was having fun. That's why I wasn't worried about the 2nd half.

Sexualized by the bikini pics she herself posts? Stfu, crybaby. Go ahead and jump to the WNBA and disappear.
I'm betting she stays another year to redeem herself. Lots of NIL money coming in. And I don't think she will last very long in the WNBA. She can't score from outside the free throw lane and gets a lot of her rebounds because of her height compared to the other college gals. JMO

I'm betting she stays another year to redeem herself. Lots of NIL money coming in. And I don't think she will last very long in the WNBA. She can't score from outside the free throw lane and gets a lot of her rebounds because of her height compared to the other college gals. JMO
Height and she more or less bullies her way to get position.

Not gonna get away with that in the WNBA, because she's a dime a dozen in that respect.

I think she can’t come back another year because of grades. She went through senior day. She was boosting to Tennessee players how they broke and she earn x amount of dollars this year. There’s no doubt in my mind mulky held her from games to get her going back to class the previous semester. You think she has been doing classwork the last two months? She’s gone and she knows it.

If Reese hadn't disappeared in the handshake line, I'd cut her some slack.

Humility is a foreign word to her.

My favorite line in the post game presser..."The little girls that look up to me".

Both of them????
She was definitely in the handshake line, gave Clark a short hug as she went by. She was towards the end of the line but that was likely because she was at the end of the bench after fouling out.

She was definitely in the handshake line, gave Clark a short hug as she went by. She was towards the end of the line but that was likely because she was at the end of the bench after fouling out.
I saw her, but prolly the reason she was at the end of the line was her asst coach had to drag her ass back after she made a beeline for the locker room.

I do agree with this.

Don’t feel bad for her one bit.

Makes me respect Clark even more she lost with class & won with class.

Hard to do both especially after she had every right to throw it in Angel’s face after last year.

She’s impressive as a person.

Yeah, on one hand I don't support attacking all these athletes (people), and seeking them out to personally attack them, especially when it's about dumb stuff that doesn't involve what they do on the court/field etc etc.

It's no different than people coming at Caitlin Clark saying she looks like a man and is just getting attention because she's the next white hope.

With that said, as you put it, she brought a lot of this on herself.

You don't get to create drama.......and then cry about the reactions to that drama you created.

Once you open yourself up to that scrutiny, it's no longer in your hands to control. That's what kids and young adults these days just aren't understanding, and why I have repeatedly told people, told LSU fans, told Angel Reese supporters...............actions have consequences. They'll figure that out.......or they'll learn the hard way.

Angel chose the latter.
They will never figure it out. They rarely do.

Height and she more or less bullies her way to get position.

Not gonna get away with that in the WNBA, because she's a dime a dozen in that respect.
She sees herself as the queen of college basketball yet isn’t even projected to be a top-six pick in the WNBA draft.

I think her ego can’t take that and she stays another year. She knows she’ll disapear on a WNBA roster and hates not having the spotlight on her at all times. LSU is just the type of university that will give her passing grades for not going to class to get her for another year.

The actions at the end of last year's game with CC and the dust up with the UCLA staff the past game compared to this press conference, is quite the contrast.

I….I……I.
All of this happened since I won theNational Championship.

Just listen to this drivel through the fake tears. Pathetic.

Well said. Fun to watch LSU see the chickens come home to roost , but agree the debt is settled . We got bigger fish to fry…

She sees herself as the queen of college basketball yet isn’t even projected to be a top-six pick in the WNBA draft.

I think her ego can’t take that and she stays another year. She knows she’ll disapear on a WNBA roster and hates not having the spotlight on her at all times. LSU is just the type of university that will give her passing grades for not going to class to get her for another year.
Also sees herself as a victim too. GTFOOHWT.

I'm sorry but I'm well beyond letting anybody play the race card or claim to be sexualized when she herself posts photos and videos of wearing tight revealing outfits or bikinis. Her post-game antics last year and setting a crown on her chair during pre-game this year tell you all you need to know about Angel Reese. And then her post-game comments about "I" won a national championship last year. Toots, you may have been the top player on a national championship team but you didn't win the title all by yourself.

She may go to the WNBA but she'll get lost there. She's had her moment in the sun, which is now quickly setting.

Good-bye and good riddance, Bayou Barbie!

Last edited:
Did you just watch that excerpt of her press conference? Crying, saying how she has been judged unfairly, even sexualized, but she has stood strong every single time! Now because she lost we are supposed to feel sorry for a person that squarely put herself in this position.
Mulkey is to blame in not helping her with her status. But look at what she does to herself.
Lisa and coaches would have helped Angel instead of propping her up in the bad things she does.

Almost wonder if some conversations were had with each coach. Maybe NCAA peeps talked to them about the big stage this was for women's bball. It was all basketball last night. No antics from anyone on either side...even Mulkey. Have to admit I was surprised.

Crying in the post game, not because they lost, but because the last year she hasn't been happy.

You brought this on yourself.
She brought things on herself but she didn't bring death threats on herself. Those are men being massive assholes to a kid. I say that as someone who doesn't like Angel's antics at all, but her life doesn't need to be threatened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT