ADVERTISEMENT

Coffhawk I have a lawyer question

tumblr_nn22a1sz611u70edno1_500.gif

Correct.

I count at least 3 different people used as his profile pic.

I count 0 for you liar. I thought it was a joke because all half the people here faked there pictures or put up nothing. I did not know the people were fake to. Next time I come visit my cousin in Iowa I will come to everybody's town and smoke drugs with them. Will that make everybody happy??

I count 0 for you liar. I thought it was a joke because all half the people here faked there pictures or put up nothing. I did not know the people were fake to. Next time I come visit my cousin in Iowa I will come to everybody's town and smoke drugs with them. Will that make everybody happy??
Just as long as you don't need a place to crash. But sure, bring some drugs .

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Make sure you try Mason City, Fort Dodge, and Ottumwa.

If the boredom doesn't kill you, the meth heads will.

Reactions: mjtommy
Coffhawk I know we did not get off to a good start mainly because of how you talked to me but I have a lawyer question and wonder if you can help. Thank you

We got off to a bad start because I correctly pointed out that you are a no account retard. I am happy to render legal advice as soon as you pay my retainer.

Reactions: HallofFame
So the company has a rule about not getting sales by telling customers you will lose your job if you don't get the sale, then you get sales by telling customers you'll get fired if they dont buy from you?

Sounds like you broke the rules...

So the company has a rule about not getting sales by telling customers you will lose your job if you don't get the sale, then you get sales by telling customers you'll get fired if they dont buy from you?

No they do not have a rule and that is why I think it is not fair. I did not tell a lie and everybody here and at work says you have to be ready to do anything to get the sale and when I do it right I get in trouble!!

We got off to a bad start because I correctly pointed out that you are a no account retard. I am happy to render legal advice as soon as you pay my retainer.

You know that is not true and it is because you act like a mean jerk because you are mad all the time. Anyway you know I do not have much extra money and I think this is really not fair and I was hoping you would give friendly advice on what to do. Please??

You know that is not true and it is because you act like a mean jerk because you are mad all the time. Anyway you know I do not have much extra money and I think this is really not fair and I was hoping you would give friendly advice on what to do. Please??

I've studied law for 4 years I have my JD from Iowa. Ask away.

Here's some friendly advice for ya. Go to McDonald's and pick up an application, I think you would make a great fry cook. If you get the job proceed to quit your current one. Mcdonalds, I believe, pays more than the $7 an hour you currently make.

Don't listen to him Thomas. Deep down you and wwjd know it's the 1 percenters fault.

Reactions: whatsup12579er
The Salvation Army has a bed and 3 meals a day waiting
just for you. They specialize in reaching out to those who
are jobless, hopeless, and homeless. They will give you
some menial work to build your self-esteem. It will be great
to see you marching in the Army of the Lord.

Here's some friendly advice for ya. Go to McDonald's and pick up an application, I think you would make a great fry cook. If you get the job proceed to quit your current one. Mcdonalds, I believe, pays more than the $7 an hour you currently make.

Wal-Mart starts at $9 in Coralville.

Reactions: naturalmwa
I've studied law for 4 years I have my JD from Iowa. Ask away.

Well I asked already and I want to know if I can sue them for fraud or theft or for not treating there worker right? You can read the whole story but you have to go through a bunch of stupid posts from the fakers and liars here.

Well I would make more money if they were not STEALING my sales!! Do you not agree with me that this was wrong since I did not lie and they do not have rules for that??

A few things:

1. TB has mentioned in other threads that he has show-rabbits, or something like that. Didn't WStegner have lengthy posts about his rabbits too?

2. Lute is cracking me up ITT. Lute, for crying out loud.

Reactions: JWolf74
Well I asked already and I want to know if I can sue them for fraud or theft or for not treating there worker right? You can read the whole story but you have to go through a bunch of stupid posts from the fakers and liars here.

Are you sure they don't take away a sale from you every time you use the incorrect spelling of there/their/they're? You may still owe them some coin

Have you quoted him your retainer yet? It's an employment case, he thinks discrimination, you should be taking it contingent!

What do you mean it is good to think fast and talk so that helps for sales?? When I write I cannot keep up with how fast my brain is thinking so sometimes a smart post looks dumb when I get a word wrong and do not check.

Yep, that's it.... that's most definitely it.

I do not know what that means but if it means that he gives me legal advice for free like a friend would then I like it and hope Coffhawk thinks it is a good idea.

I already gave you free, and very valuable advise, when I advised your dumbass to keep your low end public sector job because you are obviously not capable of performing in the private sector. While I was clearly correct, you chose not to take this advice and now find yourself failing, and want more free advice.

A retainer is like a deposit. It is an advance payment for legal services. Lawyers demand retainers in cases where they are concerned that the client will not pay after the legal services are rendered. That is often the case when it appears that the client is not very bright, and will likely be disappointed with legal advice that is not what they wanted to hear.

For you, a substantial retainer would be required, because you fit all the criteria: Little to no ability to pay after services are rendered, and a major case of stubborn stupidity that would likely cause you to again reject sound advice, and continue being a retard.

Just for the record, you don't have a case, and my advice would be to quit before you get fired.

If there are other lawyers I am fine with that too but when I talk on here only jerks like you come on to make fun of me for things that you make up that do not have to do with what I say.

My question for any lawyer is what rights does a company have to take sales away IF you have done EXACTLY what they told me and can I sue them for fraud or for discrimination?? This is not about my problem with Javier I made these sales fully on my own and they are trying to take away 14 sales and I had to stay home today with NO PAY!!
I am not an attorney but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night( will I do?)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT