ADVERTISEMENT

Cole McDonald is Back! Watch & Listen for FREE (May 17, 6 pm; May 18, 6 pm; May 19, 6:30 pm)

Weird. The Iowa Twitter account has not mentioned a time change.
This was in reply to someone saying that Indiana already played, not Iowa. I wish they would have moved Iowa because of possible weather in Iowa City later.

Purdue sweeps Michigan and secures the #2 seed.

Michigan's seed depends upon the Illini/Cornholer game. Cornholers have rallied after being down 3-0. They are now up 5-3 going to T6. If the Illini lose, they stay at #4 and Michigan will be #3. If Illini win, they will be the #3 seed and Michigan falls to #4.

Indiana jumped on Maryland early. Up 3-0 and still batting in B1. If Hoosiers win, Iowa will be #7 and play Purdue on Thursday.

Purdue sweeps Michigan and secures the #2 seed.

Michigan's seed depends upon the Illini/Cornholer game. Cornholers have rallied after being down 3-0. They are now up 5-3 going to T6. If the Illini lose, they stay at #4 and Michigan will be #3. If Illini win, they will be the #3 seed and Michigan falls to #4.

Indiana jumped on Maryland early. Up 3-0 and still batting in B1. If Hoosiers win, Iowa will be #7 and play Purdue on Thursday.
Maryland got 2 back in the second. Now trail 3-2.
I’ve been going back and forth on how I want the outcomes today. If I had to choose I’d want to play Michigan on Wednesday since they’ve really struggled.

ADVERTISEMENT