ADVERTISEMENT

Compression socks?

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
Anyone have a brand/style the recommend?
Dr told me this am that I should start wearing some.

Anyone have a brand/style the recommend?
Dr told me this am that I should start wearing some.
Do you have poor circulation, diabetes or a combination thereof? Most are good. I believe the good ones are rated by the pressure they compress, measured in mm of mercury. I would ask a podiatrist since it is your health.

Do you have poor circulation, diabetes or a combination thereof? Most are good. I believe the good ones are rated by the pressure they compress, measured in mm of mercury. I would ask a podiatrist since it is your health.
Blood pressure issue. Well, either that or I had a heart attack last week. Waiting on cardiology - which can't see me until June.

Blood pressure issue. Well, either that or I had a heart attack last week. Waiting on cardiology - which can't see me until June.
Please check with a good podiatrist. As far as the heart or your bp is concerned, consider taking Magnesium. Get it cleared by your cardiologist but if there is one element to take care of those and other issues, it is Magnesium.

• Haha
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Please check with a good podiatrist. As far as the heart or your bp is concerned, consider taking Magnesium. Get it cleared by your cardiologist but if there is one element to take care of those and other issues, it is Magnesium.
I'm just going to buy a few pair off amazon today. If it turns out it is a BP issue I'll get the Dr to recommend some.
If it turns out it's my heart I won't worry about the socks.
If I drop dead I won't worry about any of it.

And it's fun to burn.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: GOHOX69
It'll be fine.
But...If I suddenly disappear you know what happened. No BIF here!
BTW, who is my computer scrub buddy? I don't want my wife seeing........how many posts I've got here.
Sorry to hear of your potential heart troubles. you need to hang on for another few weeks to watch Caitlin win it all and shit talk LSU along the way.

Belem, I was having trouble on planes and found some at Sierra (the outdoor division of TJ Maxx). They were cheap and work well. They had tan, grey and blue so you could avoid the white hospital-looking ones.

I'm just going to buy a few pair off amazon today. If it turns out it is a BP issue I'll get the Dr to recommend some.
If it turns out it's my heart I won't worry about the socks.
If I drop dead I won't worry about any of it.
Don’t forget to add a pair of these to your cart..

71yIYABjDxL._AC_SY695_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Good podiatrist? Where? If I don't get some relief soon you're going to be looking for a different pickleball tutor...

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT