ADVERTISEMENT

*****Conference Tournament games thread*****

Watching these other BTT games - after Iowa has put up 196 points in two games [105 in two first halves] - its just so ugly and boring.

Hawks had 41 at halftime today, vs a defense-first team in Rutgers. MSU? 24. Wisconsin?? 22.

Barf.

borat-i-dont-like.gif

So I had to get to work really early today. Got up at 4:30, took a long, hot shower, and slammed a pot of coffee. I did smoked brisket for dinner tonight, so I had to get the smoker started early enough to cook the brisket and have time to let it rest. I came home smelling like mesquite smoke so I took another long, hot shower.
After having to root for Michigan State, I'll need one more.

That Rocket Mortgage commercial with the woman wrecking the house looking for money and the guy screaming like a woman each time she pops out, that keeps repeating EVERY commercial break .......

gordon-ramsay.gif

Reactions: EagleHawk
That Rocket Mortgage commercial with the woman wrecking the house looking for money and the guy screaming like a woman each time she pups out, that keeps repeating EVERY commercial break .......

gordon-ramsay.gif
How do you fee about finding your perfect bra? I keep wondering what marketing genius decided to run that ad 1000 times during a basketball tournament.

Reactions: HawkBall23
How do you fee about finding your perfect bra? I keep wondering what marketing genius decided to run that ad 1000 times during a basketball tournament.
Better than a bunch of Metamucil and Preparation H ads I suppose

Bingham just got away with 5 steps on a breakaway dunk.

Par for the course with B1G refs, not calling the OBVIOUS travel.

Egregious officiating to rob UMass of a chance to tie Dayton. Shooter was clearly shooting from 3 while fouled and the refs called it on the floor. Terrible.

Watching Dayton and UMASS. UMASS trying to pull a massive upset. Just got totally jobbed on a foul that easily should have been 3 shots but was called on the floor. Horrific call.

The only thing better than Wiscy losing on senior day to the worst team in the B1G when they needed the win to clinch the top seed is to see them get knocked out of the B1G tournament in their first game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT