ADVERTISEMENT

*****Conference Tournament games thread*****

Wisconsin has a system that they win a lot of close games, but 15-2 in games decided by 6 pts, and
1st place in B1G while being 5th in margin of victory....they got really lucky this season.

Johnny Davis now fading and 0-2 last two close games.
Good riddance. They'll win 1st game in NCAA, but they won't make a run.

That would make for a bonkers semifinals tomorrow; already have a 5 vs 9, but could be 7 vs 11 in the other one.

Today’s performance from Providence reminds me that since this new Big East was formed, only one other team besides Villanova has made the sweet 16. Creighton last year once.

Imagine CBS right now.

You're broadcasting a major conference semifinals (& final on Sunday, leading in to the Selection Show), facing the possibility of a 5/9 & 7/11 matchups.

Granted 3 of the 4 are guaranteed NCAAT teams, but still, the optics can't seem too impressive.

But Iowa is one of the teams involved - and is one of the best & hottest teams in the nation since February 1 - so I honestly DGAF about CBS viewer ratings of the BTT this weekend.

Clearly Davis wasn't close to 100% tonight. But that doesn't really change your statement at all.
I think he was only shooting 32% from 3 in conference play before tonight....his 3pt shot has gone a little south vs his peak earlier this season. I suppose being injured made it worse.

I think he was only shooting 32% from 3 in conference play before tonight....his 3pt shot has gone a little south vs his peak earlier this season. I suppose being injured made it worse.
Thought Hummel said he was 3 for 18 tonight or maybe the last few games

You know. There is an outside chance that it might be an all Indiana final.

Way outside.

I suppose that would please CBS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT