ADVERTISEMENT

Convince me to vote Kamala

In just one month she consolidated the entire Democratic party, raised the most money in history, chose a ridiculously likeable running mate, and put on a flawless convention the likes we have never seen before. Again, all of this happened in just 4 weeks. Imagine what she could do with 4 years.
So, she did that?

No help from Nancy, Susan (Rice), Michelle, or Barak? Or any of the other handlers of Joe or Bill?

Why do I have the impression that Kamala is going along for the ride? and not steering the ship?

In just one month she consolidated the entire Democratic party, raised the most money in history, chose a ridiculously likeable running mate, and put on a flawless convention the likes we have never seen before. Again, all of this happened in just 4 weeks. Imagine what she could do with 4 years.
None of that is a reason to vote for her. Telling that you didn’t bring up a SINGLE policy position.

She didn’t “consolidate” the party…the power brokers did. Pelosi, Obama, major donors etc.

So, she did that?

No help from Nancy, Susan (Rice), Michelle, or Barak? Or any of the other handlers of Joe or Bill?

Why do I have the impression that Kamala is going along for the ride? and not steering the ship?

Susan Rice? You need to brush up on your DNC power structure

But you can't use the word Trump. Tell me what she is good at and why I should vote for her based off of her own merit.

I told myself I won't vote for Trump again and as of yesterday RFK lost my vote so have it you idiots. Maybe I'm the one vote that flips Iowa blue
She won't say and do stupid shit like the other dude WILL, and she'll have good people around her whereas the other dude won't!

Reactions: MitchLL
So, she did that?

Probably because you want to have that impression. Nobody of consequence goes it alone.

Here’s a reason:

Do you want these guys back in the White House?

4500.jpg

MTG
Elise Stefanik
Peter Navarro
Boebert
Gaetz
Alina Habba
RFK Jr
Elon Musk
Mike Lindell

So many possibilities
Word on the street is Tlaib is pegged to replace Blinken. Whoopi Goldberg is a cinch for UN ambassador.

Haven’t heard about anything else 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Kamala will support and defend the Constitution if the United States. There will be a peaceful and orderly transfer of power at the appropriate time. To date she has not been indicted or found guilty of any felonies or serious violations of state or local laws.
She locked people up for weed and then laughed about it because she also smoked weed. Should she go to jail for marijuana use?

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
  1. She has to be a centrist to win re-election in 2028. She knows that and has already moved to moderate positions on most things
  2. She is pro-Israel and Ukraine, has said Israel has the right to defend itself. although wants a Gaza cease fire. I think that is mostly right
  3. She is against tariffs which would be a tax on American consumers
  4. She is pro reproductive freedoms and pro free speech
  5. She said she will sign the bi-partisan border bill.
  6. The one big area I disagree with her on, price protections, she won’t be able to implement anyway.
Net net, she is not going to completely screw up the country over the next four years and hopefully there are great alternatives to make a tough choice in 2028.

But you can't use the word Trump. Tell me what she is good at and why I should vote for her based off of her own merit.

I told myself I won't vote for Trump again and as of yesterday RFK lost my vote so have it you idiots. Maybe I'm the one vote that flips Iowa blue
F off. How's that?
We don't need your vote moron.

Does t seem like you want to be convinced.

Just stop pretending on HORT that you’re open on the subject, wait for November, slither into the voting booth and vote for Trump like we all know you’re going to do.
Nobody has said anything convincing. The best comment was @millah_22 saying she gives BJ's.
On the flip side that doesn't mean they are good.

Also you all take glorified sock puppets WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to seriously.

Go Hawks and F**k the Seminoles!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT