ADVERTISEMENT

Convince me to vote Kamala

If you think the last 4 years have been a success and want it to continue as it has been on all fronts then vote Kamala. The only other thing you might get is nationalized abortion up to birth. She will continue every war and disastrous border/spending policy biden has backed

But you can't use the word Trump. Tell me what she is good at and why I should vote for her based off of her own merit.

I told myself I won't vote for Trump again and as of yesterday RFK lost my vote so have it you idiots. Maybe I'm the one vote that flips Iowa blue
Because Ragnar Lothbrok is on the Kamala train and you should be too! 😉

200w.gif
You belong on south park; as one of the less intelligent minor characters. Appropriate name. Go vote for Trump clown.

just want some good tangible evidence besides "opposite of Trump" type stiff is all.
In all seriousness, unless you’re ultra liberal, that’s pretty much what it is. I believe Trump to be a serious existential threat to our democracy and free world. For me, there’s nothing more that is necessary. I’m not calling Trump Hitler, but he is going to be way worse should he get a second term. That’s a scary thought.

Kamala will cackle and get next to nothing done in Congress. That’s far less dangerous in my view.

In all seriousness, unless you’re ultra liberal, that’s pretty much what it is. I believe Trump to be a serious existential threat to our democracy and free world. For me, there’s nothing more that is necessary. I’m not calling Trump Hitler, but he is going to be way worse should he get a second term. That’s a scary thought.

Kamala will cackle and get next to nothing done in Congress. That’s far less dangerous in my view.
That's really all I want people to admit in this thread. That's why I keep posting the fishing gif......
BTW love ya lots Ragnar

• Wow
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Maybe if Iowa won the football natty, but i honestly could not care less about the men's basketball team. I find no excitement around them or Fran.
Dude I am so with you. I'd take 12 kamikazes playing great D and averaging 65ppg over what we have been dealt for 10 years.

If you think the last 4 years have been a success and want it to continue as it has been on all fronts then vote Kamala. The only other thing you might get is nationalized abortion up to birth. She will continue every war and disastrous border/spending policy biden has backed
As compared to Trumps record job losses, and horrendous crime rates. lets just say it, I'm not going back, I'm not going back, I'm not going back!

This. She will abide by the Constitution while Trump and his Christian nationalist base want to suspend it and make the US government an authoritarian theocracy.
You didn’t abide by the OP’s “rules”, that is, no mention of Trump. Tell us why Kamala is worthy to be the POTUS?

Have they defunded the police the last 3 years while crime rates dropped?
lol…crimes have really dropped?!? Perhaps “reported” crimes have? 😉

Last edited:
Dude I am so with you. I'd take 12 kamikazes playing great D and averaging 65ppg over what we have been dealt for 10 years.
I used to give them a chance, but when Fran did the Fran stare it was just like "i'm done." I think Garza or Keegan was the last time I had any interest. Now I just don't care.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
I used to give them a chance, but when Fran did the Fran stare it was just like "i'm done." I think Garza or Keegan was the last time I had any interest. Now I just don't care.
After the Richmond loss I lost all faith in Fran and my Fran meter was at about 9% before the BTT that year.

Would she still be a tough prosecutor post George Floyd and BLM? Or would she hold her wet finger in the political air and move towards Defund the Police and other similar causes?
Why are you playing this game? You are voting Trump despite all of the terrible crap he’s done. Look at it this way… vote Harris and at least there’s an adult in office and you might get head. Win-win.

1. She has to be a centrist to win re-election in 2028. She knows that and has already moved to moderate positions on most things
  2. She is pro-Israel and Ukraine, has said Israel has the right to defend itself. although wants a Gaza cease fire. I think that is mostly right
  3. She is against tariffs which would be a tax on American consumers
  4. She is pro reproductive freedoms and pro free speech
  5. She said she will sign the bi-partisan border bill.
  6. The one big area I disagree with her on, price protections, she won’t be able to implement anyway.
Net net, she is not going to completely screw up the country over the next four years and hopefully there are great alternatives to make a tough choice in 2028.
That bi-partisan border bill is a joke. Trump’s border policies were better.

Reactions: Scruddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT