ADVERTISEMENT

Coverage of Men's Freestyle in Paris?

natchrlman

HR Heisman
Jul 10, 2003
Anyone know if there is going to be streaming or Television coverage of the men's freestyle team in Paris? I suppose live matches will be in the middle of night here

I see the live video coverage requires a paid subscription....went into subscription screen and it asked for all my info and card# ... nowhere showed the price....is their video reliable have subscribed to sites before and the streaming was undependable to say the least...I could live with seeing the matches on taped delay too.... thanks for any info

I see the live video coverage requires a paid subscription....went into subscription screen and it asked for all my info and card# ... nowhere showed the price....is their video reliable have subscribed to site before and the streaming was undependable to say the least...I could live with seeing the matches on taped delay too.... thanks for any info
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you'll be able to see the matches (even delayed) without paying. IIRC it is 9.99. I haven't purchased yet, but plan to when freestyle starts.

Ordered the junior worlds and thought the stream was ok. Not great, and I don't like the user experience of the site as well as FLO. But JB I think is announcing and he does a great job. Not my favorite service but, 9.99 to watch the worlds is well worth it IMO.

I see the live video coverage requires a paid subscription....went into subscription screen and it asked for all my info and card# ... nowhere showed the price....is their video reliable have subscribed to site before and the streaming was undependable to say the least...I could live with seeing the matches on taped delay too.... thanks for any info
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you'll be able to see the matches (even delayed) without paying. IIRC it is 9.99. I haven't purchased yet, but plan to when freestyle starts.

Ordered the junior worlds and thought the stream was ok. Not great, and I don't like the user experience of the site as well as FLO. But JB I think is announcing and he does a great job. Not my favorite service but, 9.99 to watch the worlds is well worth it IMO.

Yes 9.99 is fair.... I just couldn't find where it stated the price... thanks again

I see the live video coverage requires a paid subscription....went into subscription screen and it asked for all my info and card# ... nowhere showed the price.

You need to click on "Subscribe to" to select which service you want for the World Championships.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-23-at-3.06.46-PM.png

Reactions: natchrlman
Maybe this wasn't your question but The Olympic Channel has all the sessions. I think one live and one taped delayed later in the day. Watch Greco there last night. Surprisingly, I fell asleep.

Anyone know if there is going to be streaming or Television coverage of the men's freestyle team in Paris? I suppose live matches will be in the middle of night here
I don't know who you guys have for tv providers, but Comcast has a channel called the Olympic Channel. Here in central PA, its channel 1222.

Through Friday is at 1pm and replay at 10pm east time zone every day. Saturday at 1pm.

*Sorry I had to edit this a few times*

Last edited:
Is it just me that thinks all you old guys scrambling to find 1-2 hours of highlights on your cable boxes is hilarious? Just pay the 9.99 to watch every match online and cancel that $200/mo ripoff.
I'm not scrambling for anything just passing along some info so fo.

Reactions: crablegs1
NBC Sports Channeis coverage is the Olympic channel...my cable provider is Dish and they aren't on the list of affiliates....crab legs is right....9.99 to track it is

You need to click on "Subscribe to" to select which service you want for the World Championships.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-23-at-3.06.46-PM.png
Tried, says my gmail I've been using for 7 years is invalid. Btw, I tried like 5 times. Pfffff, hope that isn't indicitive of the technical aspects of the production. Lol

Holy cow, Steiber. Very good Russian first match and then back to back world/Olympic champ from Georgia if he gets by him.

Is it just me that thinks all you old guys scrambling to find 1-2 hours of highlights on your cable boxes is hilarious? Just pay the 9.99 to watch every match online and cancel that $200/mo ripoff.

"I'm not a smart man". My adult kids laugh at my trying to negotiate the Internet a lot....I recently switched from Android to a new IPhone so I can FaceTime with my grandkids...and trying to use this IPhone is kicking my ass! I also recently switched from DirectTv to dish to save 60 a month and am finding I can't get a lot of the sports I used to... if I was still with DIRECTV could watch the wrestling on NBCs digital channel.... Dish doesn't subscribe so after a few hours of trying to figure other things out... its Track

"I'm not a smart man". My adult kids laugh at my trying to negotiate the Internet a lot....I recently switched from Android to a new IPhone so I can FaceTime with my grandkids...and trying to use this IPhone is kicking my ass! I also recently switched from DirectTv to dish to save 60 a month and am finding I can't get a lot of the sports I used to... if I was still with DIRECTV could watch the wrestling on NBCs digital channel.... Dish doesn't subscribe so after a few hours of trying to figure other things out... its Track
Dish channel 159 is NBCSN which has it.

Wow...Streibler got hosed. Going to have to beat some good ones right out of the chute.

Dish channel 159 is NBCSN which has it.

I set up to record that.... have a feeling its not full coverage of every match thanks for your help though....Ive had a hell of a time... ;) accidentally subscribed to the juniors instead of the seniors on track...had to email them and get it refunded....finally my daughter took my phone away from me and subscribed for me in like a minute :)...should have had her do it to begin with....my thumbs don't fit these tiny keyboards

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT