ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Kim all in on the attacks on our public schools

That seems like a normal, reasonable response of a well adjusted person.
You should be one of the first to go. Just an awful person. Swings from being a lefty loon annoying little bitch to a MAGAT crying little "victim". Can't even pick which awful politics you want to follow.

You should be one of the first to go. Just an awful person. Swings from being a lefty loon annoying little bitch to a MAGAT crying little "victim". Can't even pick which awful politics you want to follow.

It's not about politics at all.
You seem like you are losing it a bit. Getting a bit violent and upset.

I'm just glad to see entities and individuals willing to challenge Kimberly on her edicts.

For far too long, many have not realized how her decisions are made.

Reactions: hawkbirch
I don't know what WCSD's options are, but it may be helpful to inform folks that if they withdraw their students from the district, that they are committed to that arrangement for the rest of the school year or the remainder of the semester.
No kidding. It's not like dropping DirecTV for a couple of weeks so you can call back in and get the New Subscriber discount.

I don't know what WCSD's options are, but it may be helpful to inform folks that if they withdraw their students from the district, that they are committed to that arrangement for the rest of the school year or the remainder of the semester.
I agree with you but also like the idea of them figuring out the hard way. It can be like the ventilator videos...I wish I would have gotten vaccinated only I wish I would have had my child wear a mask. I'm quickly joining the losing my patience with the unvaccinated, anti-mask people and thinking that natural consequences that limit their options is the perfect solution.

Nope. No need to inform them. Let the parents parent.
you're right. It's my choice as a parent. We'll let them figure out that when you get to make a choice, you are also choosing the consequence that comes with it at some point later. Preferably after they've all left the public school making my child even safe.

you're right. It's my choice as a parent. We'll let them figure out that when you get to make a choice, you are also choosing the consequence that comes with it at some point later. Preferably after they've all left the public school making my child even safe.
Unfortunately Ottumwa is full of bad parents(IMHO) and it has numbed me to feeling sorry for the kids anymore. It really bothers me that I think that way but at some point one has to move on and let nature take its course.

Reactions: hawkbirch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT