ADVERTISEMENT

Covid narrative falling apart....

And shown to be ineffective the right will ignore it. Ivm has not shown any benefit what so ever ...simple as that... every hosp system in the world/us will gladly give it if it works... as unlikely as that situation is
This isn't true. As I've shown, there are studies that show both. And as with other treatments, effectiveness greatly depends on timing. Once the virus has reached a point where it's replicating at a high level, few of the treatments are working.

You don't have to believe me though. Duke Medical and a few others are investing in their own studies. If it was so cut and dried, I doubt they would bother.

Reactions: hexumhawk
"I posted mixed results" but "I'm cherry picking the ones I like"

Yep.

"Mixed results" means "random outcomes".
You don't get to make up your own definitions. How about coming clean on what you've been wrong about so far, and then someone other than your fluffers will pay attention.

Reactions: Pinehawk
You don't have to believe me though. Duke Medical and a few others are investing in their own studies.

Duke and the UK PRINCIPLE trial have been ongoing since last June.

Nearly EVERY OTHER "blockbuster" drug finding study was cut short due to overwhelming evidence of efficacy.

Thus, if there is any effect here, it is marginal, and unlikely to be of benefit to most.
Additionally, anyone they are testing it on now will no longer have "original Covid" or "Delta", which it was touted as working against.

How is it obvious it came from a lab? I'm not opposed to the idea it did, I just haven't seen any unbiased proof of it.
So just by chance Covid originated in the same city in the interior of China where there is a virology research lab?

Not to mention they were gain of function studies on bat Coronaviruses

On a different virus
And different GoF research

So, as long as you ignore that they cannot identify any lineage connections in the DNA, yep, totally the same...

And only one such study was being done on only one strain? You really don’t think there’s a possibility of any cover up? The smoke is thick and dark. Look, I’m glad no direct “connection “ was found as you can imagine the level of AAPI crime if they did, but I wasn’t born yesterday either.

FKHNbSRWYAg-6U3

This isn't true. As I've shown, there are studies that show both. And as with other treatments, effectiveness greatly depends on timing. Once the virus has reached a point where it's replicating at a high level, few of the treatments are working.

You don't have to believe me though. Duke Medical and a few others are investing in their own studies. If it was so cut and dried, I doubt they would bother.

No good trial has shown any benefit.... the thing is it is cut and dry...there has been no good trial to date that shows any benefit. I've been involved in recruitment for covid out trial... you can read through all my posts...no where have I said it's absolute it doesn't, that just that it hasn't shown to date...and until it does it should not be used outside a clinical trial.

Reactions: Joes Place
No good trial has shown any benefit.... the thing is it is cut and dry...there has been no good trial to date that shows any benefit. I've been involved in recruitment for covid out trial... you can read through all my posts...no where have I said it's absolute it doesn't, that just that it hasn't shown to date...and until it does it should not be used outside a clinical trial.
https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/tables/ivermectin-data/

https://c19ivermectin.com/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT