ADVERTISEMENT

Cue the Robert Byrd memes in defense of this shocking fact

So you prefer the party that wants to tell you what bathroom you have to use?

Yup. Pretty much. What else you got?

I have had ZERO infringement on my rights. I may have to work harder, but it was an expected consequence when I transitioned.

I am not part of a collective/group that cries, bitches, and moans about every slight, or perceived slight. Not everything in life is fair, nor should it be.

Work hard for what you desire, and you just might get there—-or not. It’s fine either way.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
To bad there are hardly any elected to national office now. The numbers in post #1 speak for themselves. Sad that you’re in denial. Truth hurts.

And I love this:

Us: “Numbers say there’s a race problem in your party.”

@LuciousBDragon : “U libruhls is playin’ da race kard!!!”

You want to disparage this guy next? Has it occurred to you that comments like yours help perpetuate racial issues in this country?
Frederick_Douglass_c1860s.jpg

17 is hogwash. And 18 is your opinion (I can find stats that show the opposite). I don’t suffer what you imagine I do.
17 is hogwash? So you're claiming with a straight face that it has been the Republicans fighting for the LGBTQ community? When? How?

Pretty much. I’m trans, and conservative—an unlikely pairing, but alas, I can’t connect with the left. At all.
Caitlyn, is that you?

Seriously good for you for standing up for your beliefs. I don't agree with you political views, but support your right to live the way you choose.

Why do you think Republican AA don't own their political beliefs?

Has it occurred to you that comments like yours help perpetuate racial issues in this country?

No, because the idea that talking about racial disparities creates racial divisions here’s an idea only morons hold dear. Next you’re going to tell me that talking about cancer rate statistics causes more cancers? Talking about the facts of the Socioeconomic gap causes poverty? Talking about gender biases creates gender biases? I guess ignorance is bliss. :rolleyes:

Money, when you’re well off and you got all you need from the government, it makes some sense to vote GOP. Now our new trans poster has a lot of need for government, so I find his position a bit foolish, but than many GOP supporters vote against their self interests on all sorts of issues.

It is her position, you insensitive fvck. Are all lefties so abrasive? ;)

17 is hogwash? So you're claiming with a straight face that it has been the Republicans fighting for the LGBTQ community? When? How?

Yes. Hogwash. I’m saying the R’s have done zero to oppress or marginalize me. ME.

I don’t associate with the LGBTQ community because they’re collectively out of their minds.
To whit: advocating the use of public school locker rooms for those (teens) that ‘identify’ as the opposite gender. This is egregiously irresponsible, and a giant ‘f you’ to the rest of the 99.7% who aren’t trans.

I could go on, but you’ve your idiealogies and I mine. Most likely will never see eye to eye.

Now our new trans poster has a lot of need for government, so I find his position a bit foolish, but than many GOP supporters vote against their self interests on all sorts of issues.

I don’t need any government. Should I fear the masses coming for me with their pitchforks and torches? C’mon.

Caitlyn, is that you?

Seriously good for you for standing up for your beliefs. I don't agree with you political views, but support your right to live the way you choose.

Why do you think Republican AA don't own their political beliefs?

Ha. Many AA are definitely vilified for adopting, and supporting conservative views, and being outspoken about said views.
It’s common.

Yes. Hogwash. I’m saying the R’s have done zero to oppress or marginalize me. ME.

I don’t associate with the LGBTQ community because they’re collectively out of their minds.
To whit: advocating the use of public school locker rooms for those (teens) that ‘identify’ as the opposite gender. This is egregiously irresponsible, and a giant ‘f you’ to the rest of the 99.7% who aren’t trans.

I could go on, but you’ve your idiealogies and I mine. Most likely will never see eye to eye.

Ha. Many AA are definitely vilified for adopting, and supporting conservative views, and being outspoken about said views.
It’s common.
What policies of the Republican party do you believe are more beneficial for trans people and African Americans?

None of us can take care of ourselves, your situation should make that clear to you. Wake up.
Wake up to what, exactly?
And what is my situation? That I have too many friends? That I work hard for what I have? That I go anywhere, and do what I please without harassment?
Fill me in, please.

I identify with neither Reps or Dems, but this is a major problem that I have with Dem philosophy.
Like I say, the truth has a liberal bias. Cons lie to themselves when they pretend they are self reliant independent individuals. It’s a con job. You need me. I need you. That’s how the world actually works.

Reactions: Huey Grey
And what is my situation? That I have too many friends? That I work hard for what I have? That I go anywhere, and do what I please without harassment?
Fill me in, please.
When you are in a public place which bathroom do you use?

Like I say, the truth has a liberal bias. Cons lie to themselves when they pretend they are self reliant independent individuals. It’s a con job. You need me. I need you. That’s how the world actually works.

True. I guess the disagreement is really a matter of to what degree.

Fill me in, please.
At least under the Texas GOP's rules you couldn't even take a shit without the Rs telling you that you are in the wrong place
And if I wanted to marry my boyfriend I would be told to get bent. How is this not a distinct violation of our rights and freedoms?

https://www.metroweekly.com/2018/09...roduce-anti-gay-marriage-bathroom-bills-2019/

Reactions: gohawks50
True. I guess the disagreement is really a matter of to what degree.
I used to think that. But that’s not how the GOP policies actually work. Cons aren’t arguing over the margins anymore. They argue for slash and burn policies that are aimed at killing that interdependence that binds us as a nation.

Reactions: Huey Grey
I used to think that. But that’s not how the GOP policies actually work. Cons aren’t arguing over the margins anymore. They argue for slash and burn policies that are aimed at killing that interdependence that binds us as a nation.

Both parties have gone to extremes. That is why I identify with neither.

To bad there are hardly any elected to national office now. The numbers in post #1 speak for themselves. Sad that you’re in denial. Truth hurts.

And I love this:

Us: “Numbers say there’s a race problem in your party.”

@LuciousBDragon : “U libruhls is playin’ da race kard!!!”
Come on now, thanks to the “race card” blacks have and will continue to have it so great in America!

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I don’t need any government. Should I fear the masses coming for me with their pitchforks and torches? C’mon.
Wow, you didn’t go to school, drive on roads, get mail, have never called the police, visit parks, fly anywhere or any of the other thousands of things government assist with?

Oh wait. You ARE posting on the Internet. I wonder where that came from......?

This is more of your individualist philosophy surfacing. It hardly matters what you identify as. Every citizen is on the team. Every team member is assigned a role. Your acceptance is not required. It’s always a binary choice under our system, stop deluding yourself. It’s fantasy to think there are independents.

This is more of your individualist philosophy surfacing. It hardly matters what you identify as. Every citizen is on the team. Every team member is assigned a role. Your acceptance is not required. It’s always a binary choice under our system, stop deluding yourself. It’s fantasy to think there are independents.

Thinking like this is why Trump is in charge.

If being in favor of healthcare for all, equity in education and taking the money out of politics is “extreme” go ahead and call me an extremist.

Anyone who has actually studied American politics can recognize that the Democratic Party is more centrist now than it was in either the 1930s or 1960s and the GOP is literally the farthest right it has ever been. It’s really not debatable.

Oh well, the deeper in denial the right is on this issue, the worse their already growing electoral ass-kickings will be. Enjoy your bubble while it lasts!

Last edited:
Reactions: naturalmwa
No, because the idea that talking about racial disparities creates racial divisions here’s an idea only morons hold dear. Next you’re going to tell me that talking about cancer rate statistics causes more cancers? Talking about the facts of the Socioeconomic gap causes poverty? Talking about gender biases creates gender biases? I guess ignorance is bliss. :rolleyes:

You started the thread. Imagine a young African-American reading that. They would basically say American politics is all about who has more African-Americans and the team with the higher number wins. You cheapen the debate. Debate on merits rather than tally marks.

If being in favor of healthcare for all, equity in education and taking the money out of politics is “extreme” go ahead and call me an extrEmily.

Anyone who has actually studied American politics can recognize that the Democratic Party is more centrist now than it was in either the 1930s or 1960s and the GOP is literally the farthest right it has ever been. It’s really not debatable.

Oh well, the deeper in denial the right is on this issue, the worse their already growing electoral ass-kickings will be. Enjoy your bubble while it lasts!
That doesn't really take much, the Democrats were setting off bombs in the 30's and 60's. 1900's and 1920's.

You started the thread. Imagine a young African-American reading that. They would basically say American politics is all about who has more African-Americans and the team with the higher number wins. You cheapen the debate. Debate on merits rather than tally marks.
Black people vote Dem at a 90% clip. You think this just happens by chance? Rs lost their votes. And electing a guy who thinks that black people can't be president sure doesn't help.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT