ADVERTISEMENT

Cybertruck

Huge Spring update and specifically for Cybertruck owners.

🔥🚀 Tesla 2024.14.9 software update (Spring Update) is rolling out to all users!

Only minor fixes are expected compared to 2024.14.8, which was widely released a few days ago.

Changelog for 2024.14:
✅ FSD (Supervised) v12.3.6
✅ Tesla Vision Park Assist (for vehicles with USS and AMD Ryzen)
✅ Visual updates (new v12 UI seen on Cybertruck) [Model 3/Y with AMD]
✅ Improved Driving Visualization (turn signals and brake lights)
✅ Average Speed Zones
✅ Better Route Available notification
✅ Speed camera chime
✅ Trip Progress Bar
✅ Improved Wipers Controls
✅ Auto Shift Beta [Model S/X 2021+]
✅ Hands-Free Trunk [Model S/X 2021+ & Model 3 2024]
✅ Preview of Sentry Mode Recordings [select countries]
✅ Increased Regenerative Braking on Highway [Model S/X 2021+]
✅ Audible support
✅ Spotify improvement (queue & playback sync)
✅ Additional info on rear screen (trip details, time and temperature)
✅ Rear screen turns off if no passenger in back seats (out of Park)
✅ Full screen browser when parked
✅ Swipe to delete Sentry Mode recordings
✅ Valet mode notifications (unlock and shift out of Park)
✅ Car wash mode access on Controls menu
✅ Trunk pause opening
✅ Vampire Survivor update
✅ Polytopia update

Cybertruck-only features:
✅ Off-Road Mode
✅ Terrain Options in Baja Mode
✅ Locking Differentials
✅ Trail Assist
✅ Slippery Surface
✅ Ride and Handling with a Load
✅ CyberTent Mode
✅ Colorizer
✅ Customize Scroll Wheel Functions
✅ Zoom
✅ Beach Buggy Racing 2
✅ New Lock Sounds
✅ Cabin Overheat Protection
✅ Front Passenger Air Vent
✅ Turning Circle (improved by 1.6 feet)
✅ Security Improvements
✅ Frunk obstacle better detection
✅ Dome light lower brightness when door open to get in

So according to Elon, Elon has the votes that give Elon a large amount of money before the vote is finished. A vote where he threatened to leave if he didn't win. That vote?

Shares of the company rose Thursday after Tesla said in a regulatory filing that stockholders are voting to approve Musk’s pay, valued around $44.9 billion, by a wide margin.

In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday, Tesla published Musk’s own posts late Wednesday on X, the social media platform he owns, with charts that appeared to show that shareholders were in favor of his compensation package, as well a measure to move Tesla’s legal home from Delaware to Texas.

The company sought the votes after a Delaware judge threw out the pay package in January. Chancellor Kathaleen St. Jude McCormick determined that Tesla deceived shareholders when the all stock compensation was approved in 2018, so Musk is not entitled to the landmark package, which was worth nearly $56 billion before a stock slide this year.

trump-won-woman-crying.gif

Saw one in gloss black yesterday.
Definitely looked better than the stainless, but it is such an odd shape.
Just doesn’t appeal to me.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Last edited:
I’m not rooting for China. I’m rooting for the tech. China is making big strides there and we better keep up. They already make the best solar panels.
Dude, their solar panels are shit. Production is being brought over here in the states(Thanks Biden). All the big boys are set up to make them here. By Q4 our panels will be 100% American made.

Dude, their solar panels are shit. Production is being brought over here in the states(Thanks Biden). All the big boys are set up to make them here. By Q4 our panels will be 100% American made.

Honestly good news. Thanks. My vision for the future is clean energy driving a battery powered transportation system and economy. My point is I don’t care who is doing it as long as it gets done.

You'd think they could do better, right?

dDf5a3d.png

All that eager, top tier talent and Tesla can’t do better than GM…checks date…from 2015? Seems hindsight could have prevented poor foresight. Hopefully that limb you went out on was sturdy.

This is more of, “never assume an engineer won’t screw something up.”

Last edited:
saw a spanking new black cybertruck today pulling a rickety unroadworthy looking trailer with what looked like water damaged scrap wood. as usual i missed an opportunity to take a unique pic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT