ADVERTISEMENT

D—k measuring contest HROT style.......

Why is my like ratio hidden? That's the measure of a man on HROT. Instant validation by others. I need that.

The majority of my posts were well before there was a 'Like' button on HROT. Since then, I've been thoughtful in how I post in an attmept to earn a 1:1 post/like ratio. I currently sit at 4,635 posts and 4,229 "reactions". It's been slow going, but I don't post much. I hope to achieve the 1:1 ratio by my 5k post.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
The majority of my posts were well before there was a 'Like' button on HROT. Since then, I've been thoughtful in how I post in an attmept to get a 1:1 post/like ratio. I currently sit at 4,635 posts and 4,229 "reactions". It's been slow going, but I don't post much. I hope to achieve the 1:1 ratio by my 5k post.

Protip: You could try posting some T&A.

LgzXng.gif

• Love
Reactions: torbee
The parody accounts will have a field day. Post count used to be the quickest indicator of the genuine poster.

Because I was posting back when Windows 98 was the hot new thing.

OG Giant of HROT with a big swinging likes count!

To be fair, I've been around a long time as well. And my ratio wouldn't look as good if my original account hadn't got the permaban (seriously... One little nipple on HROT South). RIP in peace JWolf0074.

Reactions: Scott559 and Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT