ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Dakich show

Anyone see the story about Caitlin, spot on. Someone post a link to it as I’m not able to. And yes OP not computer savvy.
Dakich is a pig in some of this stuff he says also. Dakich doesnt mention that if a woman sexually harasses another woman in the workplace then the company and the harasser can be sued. Dont worry about what happens at the workplace even if it is a woman's BBall team .

What women do in their private times is their business. So Dakich and all his lesbian hate is really bad. But he might be saying a lot of this just to bump his ratings.

Now Swoopes is totally off, didnt do any research, she does come off as having some underlying resentment, maybe racially, about Clark. That issue has been handled by the fans and writers etc. Mulkey was way off on her comments and I think she is white.

There are a lot of stereotypes of the catty/jealous woman and we may be seeing some of it.

Jason Whitlock is saying the same things, but because of his political leanings the same wokesters will freakout.

(Damnit! Why am I wasting time here when there is so much good FU-ing of Wisconsin to be done?)

Reactions: SI_NYC
What a bigoted asshole. I couldn’t make it more than a couple of minutes. Disgusting take.
Of course you couldn’t, no one is surprised by your take. You wake up every morning looking for ways to be offended, turn everything political, and shout from the roof tops if you don’t agree. I can’t stand Dakich, but he’s not wrong. I can find common ground with Bill Maher, could you say the same with a Tucker Carlson type?

CC stands for everything that the WNBA is not. He’s not wrong, you’re so jaded with those Biden glasses that you probably think Lea Thomas has every right to swim with women.

No one is surprised by your posts or what you find disgusting, you remind us 20x a day. Find a hobby, draw some plays up for the new OC, find a new boyfriend, just take a break.

Last edited:
you’re so jaded with those Biden glasses that you probably think Lea Thompson has every right to swim with women.
Where can one go to see this? Asking for a friend

th

Of course you couldn’t, no one is surprised by your take. You wake up every morning looking for ways to be offended, turn everything political, and shout from the roof tops if you don’t agree. I can’t stand Dakich, but he’s not wrong. I can find common ground with Bill Maher, could you say the same with a Tucker Carlson type?

CC stands for everything that the WNBA is not. He’s not wrong, you’re so jaded with those Biden glasses that you probably think Lea Thompson has every right to swim with women.

No one is surprised by your posts or what you find disgusting, you remind us 20x a day. Find a hobby, draw some plays up for the new OC, find a new boyfriend, just take a break.
The only correction I’ll make is that it’s Lea Thomas. Leah Thompson is an actress who was pretty darned cute! Don’t want her disparaged by the Pretend Woman.

CC stands for everything that the WNBA is not. He’s not wrong, you’re so jaded with those Biden glasses that you probably think Lea Thompson has every right to swim with women.

Find middle ground with a Tucker Carlson type? Your entire argument was shot after that.

You're kidding of course. Slick ruse...pretending you liked that steaming pile of ridiculous, prejudiced crap. Clever you...almost fooled us
No, I'm completely serious. We can all have our own opinions but there is one truth.

He's not racist or sexist, he's spot on.😉

Now tighten your mask, get another booster and grab your ceasefire sign for the next protest.

CC stands for everything that the WNBA is not. He’s not wrong, you’re so jaded with those Biden glasses that you probably think Lea Thomas has every right to swim with women.

Well done sir, well done!

Well Done Good Job GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Well, umm, ya know how like women have always been, ya know oppressed? And gay people, and black people have been too ... Sooo I'm like ALWAYS believe black, gay women - some people call 'em lesbians. Oh, and they can never be accused of misbehavin' just ... ya know, because.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
What a bigoted asshole. I couldn’t make it more than a couple of minutes. Disgusting take.
What part of the “couple minutes” is he wrong? And if you are going to call someone a bigot, you certainly better be able to pinpoint that take. What a terrible wild thing to say

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
You're kidding of course. Slick ruse...pretending you liked that steaming pile of ridiculous, prejudiced crap. Clever you...almost fooled us
What did he say that was inaccurate? Or even better, what part of that segment was “prejudiced”. Do you even know what that word means?

Edit to say - I do not care for the guy at all; but I also do not automatically think his takes are shit.

Last edited:
What did he say that was inaccurate? Or even better, what part of that segment was “prejudiced”. Do you even know what that word means?
Neither he nor TP know. How could they? Have they been privy to how swell the vibe is in WNBA locker rooms? Lot of talk about that?

They see a protected, protected class challenged and go into a frenzy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT