ADVERTISEMENT

Dare to dream - Maalik Murphy

steve malkmus

Rookie
Sep 27, 2003
This is about as likely as Frosty the Snowjob coming here (and thank God for that!) but this kid is as talented as they come!

he'll probably go somewhere like oregon or lsu or tenn or colorado

somewhere that likes passing
He’s going somewhere he can start with no competition. Dudes gonna be a stud somewhere. Don’t think it will be Oregon or LSU or Colorado tho

This staff is not going after any quarterbacks. The James Resar kid coming in this class. He is legit. You have to watch this video from high school. He was dropping dimes to his receiver's in stride and he has wheels, and I mean wheels. The kid can flat out Run. Not to mention if Cade is healthy. He's gonna be the captain of the offense next year and then laniez and Resar are gonna be his backups and Hill. And another thing there are no scholarships available for anybody. If everybody on the team stays put and there's no defects of this incoming class. There's no scholarships available for any transfers.

This staff is not going after any quarterbacks. The James Resar kid coming in this class. He is legit. You have to watch this video from high school. He was dropping dimes to his receiver's in stride and he has wheels, and I mean wheels. The kid can flat out Run. Not to mention if Cade is healthy. He's gonna be the captain of the offense next year and then laniez and Resar are gonna be his backups and Hill. And another thing there are no scholarships available for anybody. If everybody on the team stays put and there's no defects of this incoming class. There's no scholarships available for any transfers.
I hope you're right. Every time a fan calls an Iowa QB commit "legit" I have to wince a bit given the lack of any success at recruiting that position over the last 6 or 7 years. The only QB's to play since Stanley left have been Petras, Padilla and 2 transfer QB's. All have performed poorly.

He needs at least 2 years to develop. He’s an athlete playing QB right now.

Calling BS. This post is so much gobbledegook. Hill, lainez, Resar! Iowa's QB's are garbage, one and all.

i had high hopes too... maybe still do, but his senior stats aren't that fantastic.

2023 season stats

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT