ADVERTISEMENT

de-commits and transfer thread

Did I see this correctly that Indiana has THREE QB's in the portal alone? What the heck is going on there? I thought either out of HS or the portal last year we looked at Bazelak?

The O line inexperience claim is overstated. Plumb is a 5th-year player. DeJong is in his 4th year. Richman is in his third year and second as a full-time starter. The issue is not
inexperience nearly as much as development.
We have a few posters that are convinced Richman is a serviceable LT.

Compared to what?

Josh Volk from CR Xavier has entered the transfer portal as well. Has 2 years of eligibility left. Always looked soft imo, not a big loss even though our OL sucks.

Where would the Wisconsin QB transfer to? It's pretty obvious: IOWA.

KF is drooling at the thought of another Petras-style QB to lead the Hawkeyes' vaunted offense. (Hey, did you hear Iowa won 10 games last year?)
You realize that all three returning QBs were recruited as highly mobile throwers, and Stephens and Mainz are true double threats with impressive rushing numbers.

We have a few posters that are convinced Richman is a serviceable LT.

Compared to what?

I believe he has the potential to get there. None of the linemen are being developed successfully right now. The schemes are inadequate and their technique is bad, really bad.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
Yep, Desmond King and Matt Hankins also if I’m not mistaken, we have a tendency to get our freshman CB’s exposed year 1 then they turn into All-Americans later on.
If PP thinks you deserve some time on the field as a True Freshman DB, there is a VERY good chance that player will be All Big-Ten, possibly AA, and likely an NFL player by the time they leave.

If PP thinks you deserve some time on the field as a True Freshman DB, there is a VERY good chance that player will be All Big-Ten, possibly AA, and likely an NFL player by the time they leave.
Especially someone that was burned by a future NFL receiver on their first series. That experience should ignite him and make him better.

Reactions: owenhawk
This is all well and good. But realistically, our QB wish list is extremely limited because we can only take guys with a minimum of 6 years of eligibility remaining. This is the only way to give them a fighting chance of perhaps mastering 80% of college football's most complex offense by their final year on campus.
Calculating Figure It Out GIF

Live look at the offensive players meeting

Jay butterfield from Oregon would be an iowa like QB. Tall pocket passer. Great timing.Not very mobile. Sounds like a guy we’d go after

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
It's always fascinating to me how much interest God shows in the transfer portal.
It's always fascinating to me how people like to bash people's beliefs.
Let it go, what business is it of yours? You don't know if there is a God or not or what role he may have played or not in this kids life.

It's always fascinating to me how people like to bash people's beliefs.
Let it go, what business is it of yours? You don't know if there is a God or not or what role he may have played or not in this kids life.
Was someone bashing people's beliefs?

Was someone bashing people's beliefs?
So you were being sincere in your comment and truly fascinated by God's interest in the portal??
I think I know the answer to that. You were being a sarcastic smartass. Yes, that is bashing, making fun of someones beliefs.

Last edited:
So you were being sincere in your comment and truly fascinated by God's interest in the portal??
I think I know the answer to that. You were being a sarcastic smartass. Yes, that is bashing, making fun of, someones beliefs.
Nope it was obviously a joke about an all powerful god spending his day thinking about the transfer portal. No bashing at all, don't be so sensitive. I have no problem bashing religion, but that was not it.

Nope it was obviously a joke about an all powerful god spending his day thinking about the transfer portal. No bashing at all, don't be so sensitive. I have no problem bashing religion, but that was not it.
It's not about God spending his day in the portal, it's about this young man's personal experience with him. This young man believes that he has a hand in what's going on. Looks like the kid invited him to participate in his life.
Your " all powerful God" comment is telling.
More smartass.

It's not about God spending his day in the portal, it's about this young man's personal experience with him. This young man believes that he has a hand in what's going on. Looks like the kid invited him to participate in his life.
Your " all powerful God" comment is telling.
More smartass.
Wait a tick, are you saying your god isn't all powerful?? Who's the god basher now?!!

Back to football…
Caleb Murphy single season sack record holder is a DE to look out for. Bell following on Twitter… my guess with our guy looking like a first rounder we go for a transfer at that spot…

Wait a tick, are you saying your god isn't all powerful?? Who's the god basher now?!!
Uhh, that was too reference your sarcastic , smartass, bashing.
You go on with your life, believe what you want. You claimed you meant nothing by your comment.
Obviously you did.
Obviously you haven't experienced God in your life, those of us who have believe differently.
Let it go.
Why the need to bash someone's beliefs?
Live and let live.

Uhh, that was too reference your sarcastic , smartass, bashing.
You go on with your life, believe what you want. You claimed you meant nothing by your comment.
Obviously you did.
Obviously you haven't experienced God in your life, those of us who have believe differently.
Let it go.
Why the need to bash someone's beliefs?
Live and let live.
Lol at "let it go" and "live and let live". Sounds like some good advice for yourself. It was a simple joke not directed towards anyone in particular. You were the only one that chose to be offended by it.

Reactions: PNWHawk
Lol at "let it go" and "live and let live". Sounds like some good advice for yourself. It was a simple joke not directed towards anyone in particular. You were the only one that chose to be offended by it.
You meant it too be offensive bashing him for his beliefs. It was directed to his belief in God.
Why even make the comment? Do you bash Mohammed too? Your chippy little comments are offensive to some.
Why do you choose to offend people?
Grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: pocha444444
You meant it too be offensive bashing him for his beliefs. It was directed to his belief in God.
Why even make the comment? Do you bash Mohammed too? Your chippy little comments are offensive to some.
Why do you choose to offend people?
Grow up.
"Let it go"

"Live and let live"

Reactions: PNWHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT