ADVERTISEMENT

de-commits and transfer thread

I have a group message going with my family and the other day I posted a historical hilarious meme with Jesus in it. I got crucified for it 🙄😅

I thought religious arguments were restricted to the OT board. You guys should hook up over there.

This is one I could get behind, albeit small sample size. He had some nice numbers this year. Over 60% completion in every game he played.

Watched him vs Alabama and came away impressed. Mostly in the poise. Numbers weren’t ridiculous but it was Bama.

I'm assuming he is going to end up down south after de-committing from NU, but damn that would be a good get.

Prime Time is supposed to announce his coaching destination Sunday. Will see what he pulls in when he moves on.

Prime Time is supposed to announce his coaching destination Sunday. Will see what he pulls in when he moves on.
off to Colorado, and he already announced his son as QB. I'm looking forward to what he can put together. Bold move for Colorado, which could find itself on the outside looking in if this move doesn't work.

Must have been a Micky guy.
Yep. Also lost a 4* wr Miller out of Louisiana. Basically lost their 2 top rated guys in 48 hrs.

On top of it rb Barnes from down south Mickey flipped him from Tulane has now decomitted. Also visited Iowa. See one guy from rivals predicts him to us now.

Last edited:
I think it’s a lot asking Proctor to come in and start right away, so having him maul inside that first year is fine by me!

Whether Proctor signs with us or not, we need tackles. Bigly.
Agreed. Proctor might well start and end up being Wirfs 2.0 (who didn't start until a 1/3 of his TR FR season) but I think people are potentially setting themselves up to be disappointed if Proctor doesn't start and dominate from Game 1.

Per TOS YouTube cast, much of the same with Holden looking promising, Teslaa looks good. Expectations for Iowa to take 3-4 WRs in the portal. Sounds like they are also looking at a potential interior lineman.

If he can consistently make contact with on coming rushers he’ll be an upgrade. Of course he starts. We’ve certainly been playing and living with a number of guys who are learning on the job and Proctor has a much better starter kit.

Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT