ADVERTISEMENT

de-commits and transfer thread

Arland Bruce to Arkansas this weekend for a visit. Has anyone seen if Keagan is visiting anywhere?

First time I’m hearing of these other reasons. Guess I should have gone through all of the threads first.
Yeah, “character issues” is what I kept hearing. I’m sure the truth lies between the lies.

And Brian likely follows him
About anyone but you I’d call bullshit on this

I have mixed emotions about Brian….. I still think he’s a good coach that was in a tough situation and would be fine with him staying and proving that

but the level of vitriol among our fans towards him isn’t healthy…… the guy if he’s not anything else is a Hawkeye to his core…..absolutely hate seeing him turned on like he has been

About anyone but you I’d call bullshit on this

I have mixed emotions about Brian….. I still think he’s a good coach that was in a tough situation and would be fine with him staying and proving that

but the level of vitriol among our fans towards him isn’t healthy…… the guy if he’s not anything else is a Hawkeye to his core…..absolutely hate seeing him turned on like he has been
I think Brian is a good OL coach. He's out of his element as an OC.

He definitely needs some time away for things to cool off, but I'd welcome him back in a few years as OL coach and run game coordinator again. He excelled in that role IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT