ADVERTISEMENT

Dem. Congressman Adam Frisch on Morning Joe

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Just happened so I can’t link it.

Pretty much just made Mika cry and upset the panel very much by saying something along the lines of, “Climate change is important, democracy is important, but the 57,000 miles of voters I just talked to in focus groups aren’t talking about those things at all when it comes to the upcoming election. They’re all trying to keep their head above water in this economy and that’s front and center for them.”

This of course is exactly opposite of what Mika and Sharpton and the crew have been spewing. Then he finished by calling for Biden to step aside and she cut him off and sent him packing. You could see the rage in her eyes and hear it in her voice.

Last edited:
He is correct and Mika and MJ need to look at the results of this recent WaPo poll and who is actually the “threat to democracy”. People are seeing through this B.S..

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Just happened so I can’t link it.

Pretty much just made Mika cry and upset the panel very much by saying, “Climate change is important, democracy is important, but the 57,000 voters I just talked to in focus groups aren’t talking about those things at all when it comes to the upcoming election. They’re all trying to keep their head above water in this economy and that’s front and center for them.”

This of course is exactly opposite of what Mika and Sharpton and the crew have been spewing. Then he finished by calling for Biden to step aside and she cut him off and sent him packing. You could see the rage in her eyes and hear it in her voice.

csb

Happy Wednesday!
We can go virtually bankrupt as a country, and our people can be poor and struggling for decades to come in order to have a very minor impact on climate change - or -

We can take a more gradual course, continue to prosper, and still make an impact on climate change but also doesn't have as much of a negative impact on the planet in other ways.

We can go virtually bankrupt as a country, and our people can be poor and struggling for decades to come in order to have a very minor impact on climate change - or -

We can take a more gradual course, continue to prosper, and still make an impact on climate change but also doesn't have as much of a negative impact on the planet in other ways.
I doubt it is as black and white as you make it seem. The one thing we should be doing is deploying smart, smaller scale nuclear reactors. That is the cost efficient bridge to cheaper energy and a green planet.

Here it is here. The part I caught was the end. It's 7 minutes long. I caught the last two minutes or so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT