ADVERTISEMENT

Dementia Joe

I just had a flashback to one of the 20+ other threads with similar titles you have started in 2024 alone.
Have you forgotten about them, or is that topic the only one you can remember?
I tried to make a one stop shop for this stuff…I’ll throw it in there.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
i-dont-believe-you-ron-burgundy.gif
i'm not sure if you realize that's a joke or not

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
He gave a coherent, sharp State of the Union address to the world that lasted over an hour. You, of course, could do nothing of the sort if given the opportunity. Googley moogley.
Just stop....the more you try to make him seem cohenrent and able to do the job makes you look even more like him.

He gave a coherent, sharp State of the Union address to the world that lasted over an hour. You, of course, could do nothing of the sort if given the opportunity. Googley moogley.
He's also the first president in decades to not sit down with a major newspaper for an interview in the Oval Office. He only answers questions under a helicopter blade whirling above his head. It's fvcking Weekend at Bernies.

Reactions: Hawkman34
He's also the first president in decades to not sit down with a major newspaper for an interview in the Oval Office. He only answers questions under a helicopter blade whirling above his head. It's fvcking Weekend at Bernies.
He is barely capable of reading a script. And when he does he includes words like "pause" and "end of quote. Repeat the line."

Biden is unironically an invalid

He is barely capable of reading a script. And when he does he includes words like "pause" and "end of quote. Repeat the line."

Biden is unironically an invalid

So your guy lost a national election to an "invalid" with Dementia and other "sleepy" afflictions? Says more about your guy than it does Biden. Could happen again this November.

So your guy lost a national election to an "invalid" with Dementia and other "sleepy" afflictions? Says more about your guy than it does Biden. Could happen again this November.
Do you think they're going to allow joe to get on a debate stage this year or will they roll out some excuse for why he won't do it?

Do you think they're going to allow joe to get on a debate stage this year or will they roll out some excuse for why he won't do it?
You think Trump will actually take a debate with Joe? He will say the rules/moderators are unfair to him so he won't do it. He was too cowardly to do it with the primary debates.

In an actual debate where he has to sensibly argue his political position he'd get his clock cleaned against Sleepy Joe, or a turnip. Problem is if Trump is on stage he'll just be loud, lie and call names and there will be no productive discussion of the issues at hand because Trump doesn't understand anything with any depth.

You think Trump will actually take a debate with Joe? He will say the rules/moderators are unfair to him so he won't do it. He was too cowardly to do it with the primary debates.

In an actual debate where he has to sensibly argue his political position he'd get his clock cleaned against Sleepy Joe, or a turnip. Problem is if Trump is on stage he'll just be loud, lie and call names and there will be no productive discussion of the issues at hand because Trump doesn't understand anything with any depth.
Trump would be insane to turn down that opportunity. So...he probably will.

Reactions: ICHawk-I
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT