133: 1. DeSanto 2. Glynn.
141: 1. Turk/Murin. 2. Murin/Turk
149: 1. Lugo. 2. Happel
157: 1. Kemerer 2. Glosser
165: 1. Marinelli. 2. Moody 3. Brands
174: 1. Gunther/Young. 2. Young/Gunther. 3. Myles Wilson
184: 1. Wilcke/Bowman. 2. Bowman/Wilcke
197. 1. Warner. 2. Cook/Holloway
Hwt. 1. Stoll. 2. Costello. 3. Cassioppi.

I’ll take this team to challenge PSU to the end. Gavin Teasdale who?

125: 1. Lee 2. Stickley
133: 1. DeSanto 2. Glynn.
141: 1. Turk/Murin. 2. Murin/Turk
149: 1. Lugo. 2. Happel
157: 1. Kemerer 2. Glosser
165: 1. Marinelli. 2. Moody 3. Brands
174: 1. Gunther/Young. 2. Young/Gunther. 3. Myles Wilson
184: 1. Wilcke/Bowman. 2. Bowman/Wilcke
197. 1. Warner. 2. Cook/Holloway
Hwt. 1. Stoll. 2. Costello. 3. Cassioppi.

I’ll take this team to challenge PSU to the end. Gavin Teasdale who?
I think we can possibly get 2nd but I'm not sure about taking PSU til the end.

Please let me know when the tee shirts go on sale. I want to get one to add to my Jammenz collection.

First off - I'm doing cartwheels around the house.

Secondly - I understand this young man has autism. I also understand that there are many flavors of autism. Apparently his sort does not affect grades - which is great - but might actually improve grades (focus on education and athletics). Either way - he was accepted at Iowa? Right?

Sweet!

Hopefully he's coming to wrestle 133 and not challenge for 141.

If so, this is absolutely a smart move for Austin. Having Spencer Lee by his side will be wonderful for him. Can you imagine anybody better suited for managing Austin temperament than Spencer?

At RU Suriano would be a helluva training partner, but I don't see his personality being a good match. Just too intense.

First off - I'm doing cartwheels around the house.

Secondly - I understand this young man has autism. I also understand that there are many flavors of autism. Apparently his sort does not affect grades - which is great - but might actually improve grades (focus on education and athletics). Either way - he was accepted at Iowa? Right?

Most of the time (I said most) a press release will not go out until that condition has been met. And if it does, most times it will say that the transfer is pending admission to the university....

In other words, I think so.

Reactions: el dub
No. Not with a title possibly on the line...

If there is a small chance he wants/needs to go 141 you can fully expect to see him at 133 next year. And then maybe use the RS to jump to 141/149 after Lugo. Next year might be the only year we can guarantee he still makes the weight.

Reactions: Dagboi
Will there be a better one-two bonus punch in the country? Points are going to fly.... Good pick-up! Good job coaches in getting him to commit and yes, I think we can win it now if all stay healthy... It will be a battle, but yes, I think we can win it.
Fix/Picc/Brock/Gfeller

If there is a small chance he wants/needs to go 141 you can fully expect to see him at 133 next year. And then maybe use the RS to jump to 141/149 after Lugo. Next year might be the only year we can guarantee he still makes the weight.
I agree, I see him at 133 for one year, but it's a big get for this coming year.

Reactions: Dagboi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT