ADVERTISEMENT

Dick Cheney (yeah, that one) will be voting For Kamala Harris

SoProudNole

HB Legend
Jan 19, 2004
Friday, at the annual Texas Tribune Festival, The Atlantic’s Mark Lebovitz interviewed the former Vice President’s daughter (full video), who also served as Vice Chair for the U.S. House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack.

“Dick Cheney, your father, a beloved figure among Democrats for many, many years,” Lebovitz said, joking (video below). “Do you, if you know, who he will be supporting or who will be voting for? Do you care to share with us who he will be voting for?”

“Dick Cheney will be voting for Kamala Harris,” Liz Cheney replied, to howls and cheers from the audience. She had endorsed Harris for President earlier this week, and became one of hundreds of prominent Republicans who publicly have said they will not just not vote for Donald Trump, but will vote for Harris for President.

Damn

Junior Bush needs to get off the sidelines. It doesn't garner many votes, but he knows deep down that Trump is unfit for the presidency. Even a limited impact is critical in such a tight election. He's largely out of public view, so who does he have to worry about angering, unless the Secret Service has told him the cult will try to kill him if he endorses Harris?

Friday, at the annual Texas Tribune Festival, The Atlantic’s Mark Lebovitz interviewed the former Vice President’s daughter (full video), who also served as Vice Chair for the U.S. House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack.

“Dick Cheney, your father, a beloved figure among Democrats for many, many years,” Lebovitz said, joking (video below). “Do you, if you know, who he will be supporting or who will be voting for? Do you care to share with us who he will be voting for?”

“Dick Cheney will be voting for Kamala Harris,” Liz Cheney replied, to howls and cheers from the audience. She had endorsed Harris for President earlier this week, and became one of hundreds of prominent Republicans who publicly have said they will not just not vote for Donald Trump, but will vote for Harris for President.

Damn
I don't think there's any way Trump will win. The only people that will vote for him are the far right nutbags. Even if you disagree with her policies, Harris is a functional human being. It'd be crazy to elect Trump, since he quite obviously is not. More and more people are seeing that. Even republicans.

I haven't seen any lifelong democrats endorsing Trump, not to the extent that Harris is getting from the repubs.

Rich people will get bigger tax cuts under Trump
Tax cuts don't mean shit compared to endless wars for this family. How much do you think the cheney family has made off of war? Why do you think dick knowingly lied about weapons of mass destruction?

I don't think there's any way Trump will win. The only people that will vote for him are the far right nutbags. Even if you disagree with her policies, Harris is a functional human being. It'd be crazy to elect Trump, since he quite obviously is not. More and more people are seeing that. Even republicans.

I haven't seen any lifelong democrats endorsing Trump, not to the extent that Harris is getting from the repubs.

college gameday sport GIF

Never underestimate the amount of amoral morons we have living in this country.
We have several of them on HBOT. Trust me, I want to share your enthusiasm but I'm just not so sure at this point.

Tax cuts don't mean shit compared to endless wars for this family. How much do you think the cheney family has made off of war? Why do you think dick knowingly lied about weapons of mass destruction?
Sounds like you're really concerned about President's and Vice Presidents trying to personally capitalize on their official positions?

Damn

A war monger with his head so far up the MIC's ass, supporting a candidate who's administration has the U.S. in a much less safer place than 4 years ago. It makes perfect sense.

It's glorious watching HROT liberals celebrate this. I couldn't have scripted it any better.

so putin and cheney have made their preference known. now all people need to know is what xi. khamanei, kim jong, and auric goldfinger are thinking to be sure they make the right call.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Family over both. And the Cheneys are Exhibit A.
You've said you are not voting for Trump this time in past posts. Why do you question the reasons other Republicans are making the same choice as you? Is it just because they also said they would be voting for Harris or have you changed your mind and will be voting for Trump now?

college gameday sport GIF

Never underestimate the amount of amoral morons we have living in this country.
We have several of them on HBOT. Trust me, I want to share your enthusiasm but I'm just not so sure at this point.
All that has to be done is for the democrats to get out the vote, and they will because there are real stakes on this election. Some say that every 4 years, but this time it's true. This time it's not about whether your taxes go up or not. It's about making sure a lunatic is not president.

GOP has no one to blame but themselves. Any Republican with integrity is voting against Trump. GOP is gaining the RFK JRs and Tulsi's of the world (who are also getting jobs in a potential administration for their support).
just another one of the 10,000s cons that will make the switch.

Reactions: Torg
A war monger with his head so far up the MIC's ass, supporting a candidate who's administration has the U.S. in a much less safer place than 4 years ago. It makes perfect sense.

It's glorious watching HROT liberals celebrate this. I couldn't have scripted it any better.
If they actually believe all the “You vote with those people!” scolding that’s been spewed, then they should hate this.

Cheney gets it.

No matter how annoying the Far Left can be, Trump is the only president who betrayed the number one job of the presidency--to step down peacefully at the end of his term. All other matters are peanuts compared to that.

Even the Dark Lord gets it.
Yep. The people who say “but her policies” or her “word salad” responses are missing one teeny tiny detail.

Only one candidate on the ballot tried to overturn a fair election.

Trump tried to disenfranchise millions upon millions of voters. He is not fit for office. Kamala’s policies, her speech patterns and really just about anything else about her are not even in the same galaxy of issue as this. I doubt she will be the greatest president ever, but she is competent, and she will uphold our constitution.

Kamala will let the Trump tax cut expire resulting in the largest tax increase ever on Americans.
If it's important to Republicans they will do what used to happen in the US, compromises are made. Instead of protecting America's borders Trump passed a massive tax break for himself that ignored low income workers such as yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT