ADVERTISEMENT

Did Ryan give up on his H4aD account?

I know you only have one way to attack Chis which is to punch below the belt with the DUI stuff. I’d say be better but I know that’s asking for far too much.

giphy.gif

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Why is asking how he managed to get 3 dui's punching below the belt? Especially fair imo given how chis constantly acts holier than thought despite his reckless endangerment of others. Why should any normal person allow this kind of human to pretend to have any kind of moral standing over them? Gtfo with your hollow virtue lmfao

Are you your brothers keeper? Worry about your own life. Let Chis worry about his.

Our resident “marine” has been sent to the corner again. Hard to say what ban number he’s on at this point.

He’ll need his outlet on one of his other accounts. Keep any eye out there for a marked increase in other poster’s posts. Rico tends to jump massively when stolen_valor is in time out and since they post exactly the same and mutually masturbate one another, I’m positive that’s him. IAFB-whatever has been on a tear recently. This new Coors guy is interesting.

In the meantime, sorry to everyone that appreciates the rickygeevaislaugh.gif. It’s retired for now. :(

Our resident “marine” has been sent to the corner again. Hard to say what ban number he’s on at this point.

He’ll need his outlet on one of his other accounts. Keep any eye out there for a marked increase in other poster’s posts. Rico tends to jump massively when stolen_valor is in time out. IAFB-whatever has been on a tear recently. This new Coors guy is interesting.

The mods put him on timeout when he is owning the libs too hard. Hell of a poster.

He’ll need his outlet on one of his other accounts. Keep any eye out there for a marked increase in other poster’s posts. Rico tends to jump massively when stolen_valor is in time out and since they post exactly the same and mutually masturbate one another, I’m positive that’s him. IAFB-whatever has been on a tear recently. This new Coors guy is interesting.

In the meantime, sorry to everyone that appreciates the rickygeevaislaugh.gif. It’s retired for now. :(
it's mosquito season up north better wear a mask to avoid swallowing more insects than you normally do.

I will say that if @RicoSuave102954 is one of his alts, it must be his good cop alt. At least Rico's not physically threatening people or talking about how he's ready for Civil War to start taking out the libs.

I mean, Rico is still an idiot but provides much less violent rhetoric, fwiw.

DID MY MAIN BRUH DA HAWKEYE HITMAN GET A TIMEOUT????? I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM FOR DAYS AND I HOPE HE DIDN'T GIVE UP OWNING DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA KAMALALALALA AND ALL DA RADICAL LEFT MARXISTS!!!!!!!!!! ALTHOUGH EVEN IF HE DID GET A TIMEOUT, DA HITMAN WOULD JUST SIT AT HOME IN THE AIR CONDITIONING AND CRACK OPEN A COUPLE ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE IN BEAUTIFUL SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND WATCH DA TUCKER CARLSON AND DA NEWSMAX!!!!!!!

I will say that if @RicoSuave102954 is one of his alts, it must be his good cop alt. At least Rico's not physically threatening people or talking about how he's ready for Civil War to start taking out the libs.

I mean, Rico is still an idiot but provides much less violent rhetoric, fwiw.

Yeah, Rico is the inbred cousin of stolen_valor. I wouldn’t have necessarily put them together but I caught him accidentally using the two accounts to talk to each other. When I pointed out he phucked up, he quickly deleted it but the damage was done. Their infatuation with the same MSN and Twitter articles does not go unnoticed. Plus, Rico’s posting is going to go through the roof now that stolen_valor is in timeout. It’s easy to see.

DID MY MAIN BRUH DA HAWKEYE HITMAN GET A TIMEOUT????? I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM FOR DAYS AND I HOPE HE DIDN'T GIVE UP OWNING DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA KAMALALALALA AND ALL DA RADICAL LEFT MARXISTS!!!!!!!!!! ALTHOUGH EVEN IF HE DID GET A TIMEOUT, DA HITMAN WOULD JUST SIT AT HOME IN THE AIR CONDITIONING AND CRACK OPEN A COUPLE ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE IN BEAUTIFUL SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND WATCH DA TUCKER CARLSON AND DA NEWSMAX!!!!!!!

PHUCK YES!

huh.gif

You know I didn’t ignore him and H4D’s been banned. Right? Tell me you know that. Right? Tell me you can read and comprehend at the same time. Right?
Lrts see if this helps you out:
Mentally weak bitch boys use ignore.

Yep, checks out. Phucking loser!

You (Joes Place)must have had this iteration (Here_4_a_Day) of Ryan on ignore. He was a wonderful soul.

I had him on ignore very early on.

I put it on ignore a while ago, along with Rico, PT and ED.

This idiot couldn't even figure who Karl was. Do better pathetic little fellow.

I briefly was throwing the broken record gif at him in all his illegals committing crimes threads he would start but couldn’t keep up. Kudos to you for being committed. I am sure you will be able to dust it off soon….

Reactions: Hawki97

Will say it again, lol

I briefly was throwing the broken record gif at him in all his illegals committing crimes threads he would start but couldn’t keep up. Kudos to you for being committed. I am sure you will be able to dust it off soon….

I hope so. He's my favorite village idiot. The new wrinkle right before he was banned where he was blowing militia losers was getting particularly fascinating. He's awesome.

Has anyone bothered to put together a chart or something of this Here Forever guy's handles? I see people saying he's some guy named Ryan. How many handles does this person have and why?

Has anyone bothered to put together a chart or something of this Here Forever guy's handles? I see people saying he's some guy named Ryan. How many handles does this person have and why?
If you joined after 2020 you are considered to be Ryan by some dedicated username investigators on this board. You joined in 2023, you are Ryan and so am I.

If you joined after 2020 you are considered to be Ryan by some dedicated username investigators on this board. You joined in 2023, you are Ryan and so am I.
You too? This Ryan has done them wrong….has done them very badly…he is laughing his ass off at these fools.

Of course! I love pointing at laughing at the drudge of society…you all bring me great amusement. Especially when I can do it from afar and don’t have to be around your stench. Now dance boy! Dance!
You are trying too hard and are embarrassing yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
Of course! I love pointing at laughing at the drudge of society…you all bring me great amusement. Especially when I can do it from afar and don’t have to be around your stench. Now dance boy! Dance!
What a life........

6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

Welcome back from time out bitch boy! You going to b a good boy and control yourself for more than a week this time?
Thanks, PussyTootsies!! How's the old gait looking this summer??! Guessing when your old ass is hobbling down the sidewalk, passersby are laughing and saying, "Look at that old phuck! He runs like a duck getting ****ed up the ass by a porcupine!" Think about me laughing when it hurts!! 🤣 🥳

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT