ADVERTISEMENT

Did Ryan give up on his H4aD account?

Thanks, PussyTootsies!! How's the old gait looking this summer??! Guessing when your old ass is hobbling down the sidewalk, passersby are laughing and saying, "Look at that old phuck! He runs like a duck getting ****ed up the ass by a porcupine!" Think about me laughing when it hurts!! 🤣 🥳

6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

Oh buddy, you’re already wound so tight. It’s not going to be long before you act a fool and I break you. Use some of that energy and get yourself up to a whopping 35 mile ride this summer some time! Lulz, what a phucking loser. Great to have you back - I missed our resident “marine!”

Oh buddy, you’re already wound so tight. It’s not going to be long before you act a fool and I break you. Use some of that energy and get yourself up to a whopping 35 mile ride this summer some time! Lulz, what a phucking loser. Great to have you back - I missed our resident “marine!”
Owwwwwwwww....that one really makes my arches ache!!

Thanks, PussyTootsies!! How's the old gait looking this summer??! Guessing when your old ass is hobbling down the sidewalk, passersby are laughing and saying, "Look at that old phuck! He runs like a duck getting ****ed up the ass by a porcupine!" Think about me laughing when it hurts!! 🤣 🥳
Jfc are you 12 years old? Now I almost feel sorry for your sorry ass…almost

His weak ass insult game is yet another thing that he shares across his Rico account and his “marine” account. It’s the same brain dead shit - but I love it.
Of course you love brain dead shit…your weak, little, libtard brain doesn’t have the computing power to appreciate things that are more complex. That’s exactly why you ran your feet 🦶 into sawdust like a dumbass! 🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
I definitely love watching all you pieces of human trash flock to each other like flies on shit. It’s adorable.
Have you tried an old-fashioned heating pad on those bent tootsie bones, Gramps? Maybe you should as you're starting off grumpy again!! 🤣

• Haha

Maybe I could make one for you, our resident virgin “marine!” What a phucking loser.
I have no doubt that's one, simple, meaningless task your shut-in ass can handle! Hopefully you're as good at that as you are at disparaging Veterans!! Now, Absorbine Junior....have you tried that on your poor tootsies? 🤣

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT