ADVERTISEMENT

Did Ryan give up on his H4aD account?

I have no doubt that's one, simple, meaningless task your shut-in ass can handle! Hopefully you're as good at that as you are at disparaging Veterans!! Now, Absorbine Junior....have you tried that on your poor tootsies? 🤣
6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

Forget your vagisil today stolen_ valor? Lulz. What a phucking loser!

Reactions: TC Nole OX
6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

Lulz. You’re so worked up you’re not even making sense stolen_valor! What a little bitch boy. But you’re my little bitch boy. What a phucking loser!
Sorry it was over your head! Maybe look at it tonight at midnight when you're here and on your game!

He’s in the manic phase right now of his mental disorder. It’s my favorite part of his cycle. I shouldn’t pick on him but it’s too enjoyable to not push the buttons.
I assume he's still using Rico while also feverishly blasting the board with his new one, BDE420 (you'll notice the common grammar mistakes)

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I assume he's still using Rico while also feverishly blasting the board with his new one, BDE420 (you'll notice the common grammar mistakes)

Yeah. He slows Rico down when he’s not put in the corner, but he does stroke himself off with likes and responds to himself when he needs the validation. And yes, BDE is an obvious account too - he just hasn’t gone nuts yet on that one and save sit for stolen_valor.

Yeah. He slows Rico down when he’s not put in the corner, but he does stroke himself off with likes and responds to himself when he needs the validation. And yes, BDE is an obvious account too - he just hasn’t gone nuts yet on that one and save sit for stolen_valor.

You two gimps should get a room and swap spit! lol

I haven’t been able to jump on HORT much lately but there must have been some fireworks last night. Looks like our little incel “marine” has been put in the corner again.

Gonna miss you buddy. I’ve got hours of conference calls today I was hoping to pass the time punching down on you. Bring out the Rico I guess.

At some point does he end up getting a permaban instead of grounded?

Man, I hope not. Take away all the mentally weak/unstable from HORT and what do you have?

Plus, who is going to tell us all fanciful tales of boot camp, the Des Moines Southside Boxing Gym, and his sexy time with many women while tucking his tail and running when taken to task?

Free H4aD!

Reactions: Moral
Man, I hope not. Take away all the mentally weak/unstable from HORT and what do you have?

Plus, who is going to tell us all fanciful tales of boot camp, the Des Moines Southside Boxing Gym, and his sexy time with many women while tucking his tail and running when taken to task?

Free H4aD!

I'm sure he will be back. The USMC will pull some strings because he's just good PR.

I’m not sure he will have the support of the USMC, When he did all of his internet tough guy talk then tucked tail and ran when challenged he has become pretty unhinged even by his standards. Likely not a look the USMC would be proud of.

I think the corps is safe. He’s as much a “marine” as he is Mother Theresa. Everybody knows it.

Man, I miss him! Rickygervaislaugh.gif has been retired again. :(

Reactions: Scott559
I haven’t been able to jump on HORT much lately but there must have been some fireworks last night. Looks like our little incel “marine” has been put in the corner again.

Gonna miss you buddy. I’ve got hours of conference calls today I was hoping to pass the time punching down on you. Bring out the Rico I guess.

Mebbe there's no ban at all.

Mebbe he "met someone in a parking lot" and is recovering in a hospital....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT